Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you avoid touching them?

I was making pancakes for mom & I an hour ago and I'm wearing a bra that actually makes my tits stick out without anything else in the bra (no Kleenex, or silicone or foam rubber, just the bra against my skin) and, I went to scratch my nose, or something and my wrist accidentally touched my tit and I quickly pulled my wrist away from my tit, as if I'M not even allowed to touch them, even by accident!! I've noticed having done so a number of times over the years even with my silicone tits on, too. Do any of you feel the need to avoid touching them? It's almost like I'm trying not to let anyone know I have tits, and to do so, I even forbid MYSELF from touching them for fear that someone will know that I did!! I practically jerk out of the way of my arm if I accidentally touch one of them with it!!!!

Actually I'm the opposite; I find them brushing against my arms quite frequently, and all too often I find myself touching them and playing with my nipples. Tongue

Ahh NOPE!!! Tongue

Oh, yeah, I touch them a lot with my hands, it's just that sometimes when I do it accidentally with my arm, I flinch.
I seem to be okay bumping them with my arms when I'm wearing my big silicones, though.

(17-12-2014, 01:07 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Oh, yeah, I touch them a lot with my hands, it's just that sometimes when I do it accidentally with my arm, I flinch.
I seem to be okay bumping them with my arms when I'm wearing my big silicones, though.

Can't keep my hands of off my gynecomastic breasts.

(17-12-2014, 02:01 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 01:07 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Oh, yeah, I touch them a lot with my hands, it's just that sometimes when I do it accidentally with my arm, I flinch.

Can't keep my hands of off my gynecomastic breasts.

I don't blame you!! If mine were nice & big, I'd never leave them alone, either!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon