Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek

Hm I dont know how much you took. I used one bottle not in a row. I gained fat in my midsection and breasts from taking 1 capsule daily as a herbal tea by taking it like 10 days when I stopped it was al gone in a short period off time..Later when I took it I noticed gain again within several days. Never took it for a longer period off time because it felt like false hope for me.

I keep hearing about Fenugreek a lot lately... I haven't had any noticeable fat redistribution with PM (in fact my hip measurement is 1cm less than when I started), but I wouldn't mind some Smile

Does it make any sense to add Fenugreek to a PM based program?

hmm dont really know, i have no experience with pm. I think you can add it especially as you are cycling with pm or once in a while like a herb tea ass an adition. Both at the same time, i think would be a lot of phyto estrogen.

So the aromatase is causing the extreme fat redistribution. Fat is peeling off my upper body but depositing in my breasts and hips and ass. My male jeans don't fit but my womens jeans fit great. Fast changes from fenugreek only. Would pm have the same effect?

(18-12-2014, 05:14 PM)Natural d Wrote:  So the aromatase is causing the extreme fat redistribution. Fat is peeling off my upper body but depositing in my breasts and hips and ass. My male jeans don't fit but my womens jeans fit great. Fast changes from fenugreek only. Would pm have the same effect?

Well @Josephine may not see as fast a result as you, at 28 and a lower bmi it would take longer just for that reason. PM (a quality/yield etc) can get you the fat redistribution too, btw it takes 10 years to harvest PM, and supposedly only northern thailand has the highest miro/dexy concentrations, although I've seen it stated 6 to 6 1/2 years is better, so who knows. The wild stuff is unpredictable, so buyer beware.

Anti-Aomatase drugs are used to make cancer drugs more effective, and as we've seen some have better results than others using aromatase, when you combine 5 ar inhibitors into the mix it just means more hormones make it to E2. I'll be talking more about some new ideas later tonight. Big Grin

Can someone explain this to me like I'm 5?

I'm confused, I'm reading that FenuGreek increases Testosterone and potentially lowers E, so why does it have a feminizing effect? Also why does being fat act as a catalyst?

I can't say I'm sensitive to fenugreek, but I did put on a few pounds and smell like maple syrup when I was taking it a few years ago. I was also taking some other things at the time, like saw palmetto, licorice, red clover, and progesterone cyclically. I got growth, but hesitate to ascribe it to any one thing.

I like it in food -- it's common in curries. Yum!

(16-12-2014, 10:26 PM)Natural d Wrote:  I was a 42 b and in 2 weeks I am a 38 d.

(and to digress....)

Assuming the same make & model of bra, the cup volume would be exactly the same in those two sizes. When you go up a band size, you go down a cup for the same volume, and vice-versa.

Thus 42B = 40C = 38D, and all hold the same volume (in cc, say) of boobage. The choice of band size depends on your circumference, which would be approximately what you measure with a *snug* tape around your underbust.

I wrote up a visual guide last year:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16067

(19-12-2014, 05:12 PM)kazooie Wrote:  Can someone explain this to me like I'm 5?

I'm confused, I'm reading that FenuGreek increases Testosterone and potentially lowers E, so why does it have a feminizing effect? Also why does being fat act as a catalyst?

Fenugreek contains diosgenin, which appears to have estrogenic activity. Having more fat causes an increase of the levels of aromatase, which converts testosterone into estradiol. Additionally, (if I'm not mistaken), it lowers the levels of the sex hormone-binding globulin, which would increase the levels of free estradiol.

it made me sneeze a lot......but if it pumps up the breasts maybe I should try again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon