Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male/Female Divide

delete

(23-12-2014, 03:20 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  I just don't think that all of ..."this" that we talk about here is something that needs to be FOUGHT for. I don't see it as a battle against two enemy forces.

I worked really hard to make that as tongue-in-cheek as I could. Does anyone here know what a sense of humor is? Dodgy

(23-12-2014, 03:20 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  I'm glad YOU do because some things need a fight,

That's to be expected. Only something like 10% of the American colonists risked their lives to fight for independence from the Crown. It's always just a handful who realize that the price of liberty is blood. The rest ride their coattails.

So I guess, in a way, I fight for a sensible middle way... but I really meant that post as humor.

(23-12-2014, 10:11 PM)MissC Wrote:  I worked really hard to make that as tongue-in-cheek as I could. Does anyone here know what a sense of humor is? Dodgy

Yes, I know what a sense of humor is. Mine is usually a dry sense of humor.

(24-12-2014, 01:05 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(23-12-2014, 10:11 PM)MissC Wrote:  I worked really hard to make that as tongue-in-cheek as I could. Does anyone here know what a sense of humor is? Dodgy

Yes, I know what a sense of humor is. Mine is usually a dry sense of humor.

I know yours works! Wink

(23-12-2014, 10:11 PM)MissC Wrote:  That's to be expected. Only something like 10% of the American colonists risked their lives to fight for independence from the Crown. It's always just a handful who realize that the price of liberty is blood. The rest ride their coattails.

It was 3% not 10%.

& my sense of humor can be somewhat odd at times Smile

(24-12-2014, 07:34 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  It was 3% not 10%.

The optimist (apparently!) stands corrected. Thank you. Smile

Is it a coincidence that humor and human start with hum? Hmmm....

Odd humor, indeed... my reality is, with the likes of George Carlin, Jeff Foxworthy, Billy Connolly, Bill Bailey, and of course Monty Python floating around in my head, I never actually know what's going to come out of my mouth.

If those who know me IRL ever wonder why I laugh at my own jokes, I can only say it's because it's the first time I've heard them! (If you've not yet had this happen, the look on your face when you one day realize it's happened will be priceless!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon