Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How has your life changed?

I know we spend a lot of the time here talking about the physical changes, and some personal change, especially "brain washing" effects, but how about the rest of your life? The people around you, your family, friends, work, school, etc.

Calmer, More at ease, Less Stress.

I decided to transition. I have lost 80 pounds and I want to lose another 50. I have told my mother, most of my friends and most of the people I work with. I'm giving up my own place and moving in with my best female friend to be able to save the money for everything. I'm going to be starting HRT and laser in January. I'm going out dressed with friends as much as I can. I'm letting my hair grow out long and one of my friends put highlights in it. That is all since August.

Hey Robin GOOD LUCK and best wishes to you and yours Wink

Its a roller coaster ride for quite a while... After a while it gets better, the highs get higher and last longer but the lows also get much lower and while they are less frequent they are also a lot steeper!!! Not sure that ever ends either....

Etna, "brain washing", really ??? I donno about about thatRolleyes Ive never bought the whole "brain rewiring" spiel... Maybe a bit more EMO but not really anything to do with the E... For me ts more from seeing the positive changes and being HAPPY about it allBig Grin

Im definitely better looking and happier now... Men are a lot better looking and women are a whole new species once your living and accepted as one... There are a lot of things to learn about womanhood that of course I was never taught growing up Angry Its a lot more than just looking the part and a lot less "acting" like a woman...

Life is different in a good way and I have ZERO regrets, Ive never been happierBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon