Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

time to stop lurking

Hi, I'm a 33 year old male.
I've lurking these boards a few weeks now and decided to create an account.
I'm looking to make my breasts grow and make my body more feminine in general, though I'm not sure if I plan to go all the way, though I've always felt kind of like I'm just in-between which is why I went with Outsider for my name.

I've been trying various herbal supplements for a few years now with some results, but recently started a program with BO and stopped taking herbal supplements. In only about a month and a half I've gotten some results. It's not my first time taking BO, but it was part of another formula I was taking, but nowhere near as strong as BO by itself.

I hope I get better results this time.

Hello Outsider.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Please feel free to hang around and post progress pictures when the time is right or whatever.

(20-12-2014, 12:31 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Outsider.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Please feel free to hang around and post progress pictures when the time is right or whatever.

Thanks, I'll try to contribute what I can.

I plan to stick with the BO(Swanson) for at least 7 months to give it a fair trial. I'll try to post some before and afters once I start seeing the results or by the 6 month mark(whichever comes first).

If the BO fails there's always PM.

I'm already experiencing random dull aches behind my breast and occasional itchy feelings on my nipples/areolas.
It's unusual that the ache lasts for more than a few seconds to minutes, but I've been having aches for a few hours in the left side this evening. I'm assuming that's a good sign.

Even though I don't have measurable growth my breasts seem to jiggle(I can see see them jiggle) a bit when I go up/down stairs or go over bumps in the road. This is a new sensation for me since staring the BO.

Yes, welcome aboard, and I hope you will find many supports in the forum. Good Luck, and happy growing, POM

(31-12-2014, 06:50 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Yes, welcome aboard, and I hope you will find many supports in the forum. Good Luck, and happy growing, POM

Thank you POM Smile and good luck to you as well.

I've learned quite a bit on these forums, and the people are much more welcoming than some forums I've been to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon