Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

Documenting my program starting 3rd year of NBE

After reading up here on various possible enhancements to my basic PM+FG program, I've decided to revamp with some additions to the basic program. Going to give this a try until the supplies run low then adjust as necessary.

Starting Dec. 15 this is my regimen. PM + FG and traditional supplements are unchanged. I don't cycle, but I have been known to skip doses here and there, and I'm not very rigorous about re-supply; there's usually about a week lag between running out and restarting any particular item. I'm also not ramping up on any of these; I may adjust dosage or swap out for an alternative depending on the results.

MORNING:
2x500mg PM (Ainterol)
2x640mg FG
1x500mg PABA (Vitamin Shoppe, VS)
1x25mg DHEA (VS)
1x500mg L-Tyrosine (VS)
1 dropperfull Pumpkin Seed Extract (~500mg eq)
Ultimate Male Vitamin Supplement (VS)

MID-DAY & EVENING (the following twice a day)
2x500mg PM (Ainterol)
2x640mg FG
376mg Reishi standardized, 10% polysaccharides, (NatureWay, NW)
25mg Pygeum Extract, 13% phytosterols (VS)
450mg Maca extract [macapure tuber 300mg, unitized macaPE root 150mg] (VS)
450mg Licorice Root (VS)

EVENING (only)
25mg Comfort Iron (iron bisglycinate) (VS)
2000 IU vitamin D3
500mg Calcium

SOURCES
other than the PM and FG, I was able to find all of the herbs at my local Vitamin Shoppe outlet (but also available online)... Fairly cheap too (most of the herbs were under $8 for a months supply, several were under $5!)

So far (about a week)
No adverse side effects
Possibly some improvements in breast fullness/firming but that could be continued recovery from my last NBE break. I seem to be firming up more breast tissue toward the outside, rather than centered under the nipple as before. The soreness is less intense than my previous spurt, but it seems to be increasing.

I'll try to post a pic and some measurements soon.

Cheers!

-jami

Reishi's benefits also come from triterpenes, so I take this extract.

That's a scary amount of iron. Are you treating anemia?

Make sure the calcium is hydroxyapatite. I linked to some studies in this post.

(20-12-2014, 08:02 PM)Candace Wrote:  Reishi's benefits also come from triterpenes, so I take this extract.

That's a scary amount of iron. Are you treating anemia?

Make sure the calcium is hydroxyapatite. I linked to some studies in this post.

Thanks Candice - I had a bout of anemia last year, and got iron infusions about 6 months ago, which worked great. The "comfort iron" seems to be helping with recent fatigue. I plan on doing 25mg daily for a week, and then going to an every other day thing.

-j

Current measurements:
Above bust: 36
At Bust: 38
Under bust: 34.5
Waist: 32
Hips: 38

Current pic:

Happy solstice!

-j

Pretty nice!! But, as someone else here just suggested, you should take out the piercings. It's going to make them ANNOYINGLY sensitive!!

(23-12-2014, 04:00 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Pretty nice!! But, as someone else here just suggested, you should take out the piercings. It's going to make them ANNOYINGLY sensitive!!

Hasn't been much of a problem, although they do make the nipples more prominent under clothing. Bras hide them well.
The biggest problem has been any pressure applied to the nipple area... That can be quite uncomfortable! The piercing don't distribute the pressure, so it feels like a jab from a dull pencil. Definite ouch... Almost worse than the actual piercing!
I'm considering taking them out... But I do like them, most of the time!
Whenever I decide to remove them, I won't have them put back again (already did that once, not pleasant either).

Thanks!

-j

No problem, glad I could help! :-)

Hi there so I have been without pm for over 8 months mostly financial reasons but now I'm back and going to try ur program except for the iron

(27-12-2014, 02:01 AM)Igotboobs Wrote:  Hi there so I have been without pm for over 8 months mostly financial reasons but now I'm back and going to try ur program except for the iron

After 8 months, I'd definitely taper up the PM over a week or two, and expect a slower response... Probably a couple of months at full dosage. Add the fenugreek in after about a month, and start the others in one at a time, add a new one each week... If you run into any trouble, you'll have a better chance to identify the cause and make corrections.
If you can, get your iron checked soon for a baseline. I don't know if NBE caused my iron issues, but I noticed a positive difference in my breasts when I got it fixed.

-j

How much should I be taking

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon