Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

(01-08-2016, 05:17 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Dropping flax seed oil.

Adding: licorice root and evening primrose oil, don't have either on hand right now so may be a week before they get added to the mix. Both will be added to morning/evening dosages.

I use Barlean's Essential Woman it's a combo of blend of flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil and lignans. It's a nice blanced blend.

(23-07-2016, 08:06 PM)Birgit Wrote:  I have retired and close up nipple piercings on both sides too. ... will see, not afraid but prepared for a painful day <3

I miss mine occasionally, but not enough to get them redone.

(23-07-2016, 10:20 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I'd opt for DGL (deglycyrrhizinated) licorice root—(doesn't effect BP). There's another effect of EPO if combined with peanut oil I need to talk about, I'll post further info asap. Another option for inhibiting DHT is Zinc and B6........needs to be dose dependent though. I mentioned this as an alternative to reishi.

Anti-Androgens
Licorice root (DGL form)
Zinc
B6
(Details in project x)

Boob growth
EPO/peanut oil (details to follow)

Thanks Lotus... still waiting to see what you've got about peanut oil Wink

(02-08-2016, 11:02 AM)Growing51 Wrote:  Your results are looking amazing... keep up the good work. Sorry to hear about the mishap with the motorcycle, been there and done that myself. Hope the ankle feels better soon.

Thanks Growing... it's lot's of pretty colors Sad Xrays were negative, walking ankle boot 3 days canvas brace next week. Dr wants healing with movement.

(02-08-2016, 02:27 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Amazing change in just a short while, your starting to look much fuller.

Thanks Jannet! Not sure if close to 5 yrs is "short", but I'm not unhappy about progress. So far I think I've only really proven how obsessed I am Tongue

(24-07-2016, 05:11 AM)dcdee Wrote:  I screamed like a girl when I got mine pierced. And that was before I started herbs and hormones

Now that I think about it... I actually had that surreal, dissociative pain experience when I had mine done. Like a pre-emptive endorphin rush. An hour or two later bumping into thing was when I screamed Iike a girl.
Still not doing it again. The original and a re-piercing was enough.

(29-08-1974, 02:34 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  I use Barlean's Essential Woman it's a combo of blend of flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil and lignans. It's a nice blanced blend.

Thanks spoked451; that's an interesting site...

I did order EPO, DGL licorice, and zinc... Vitamin shoppe had the EPO 120 ct x 1300mg for under $19. The DGL was $10. I did like the look of the Barlean's EPO... comparable at $21 for 120 ct at 1300mg. Make sure you maximize GLA in your EPO supplement.

-j

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon