Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO program

I decided to try a BO program out, as risky as it may be. It's not actually my first time using BO though(it was part of an herbal formulation, so a lot less than I'm doing now), so I'm not scared. I'm not worried about loss of function either, and have no real desire for children.
I'm skeptical about the claims of permanent hormonal conversion from T to E production, since there isn't any real the evidence to back up that claim. It would be nice if it does though, since it would save me a lot of money. I'm hoping that I at least get some permanent growth though.

i started my BO program about the same time I started lurking these forums and scouring them for information.

In the name of "science" I'll try to stick to my BO program for at least 7 months no matter what happens, short of actual medical concerns.

My goal is to get breast growth(hoping for atleast B cup) and generally feminize my body. I'm not sure I actually want to fully transition, because I think of myself more as being somewhere in the middle of the gender spectrum.

I'll try to add some before after pictures at some point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Start of my Program(10/31/2014) to 11/14/2014
AM
Swanson BO 750mg(3x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg
Swanson Spearmint extract(leaf) 800mg(2x400mg)

30mins+ after taking BO
Protein shake 26g(also contains a bunch of amino acids) about 30

PM
Swanson BO 750mg
Pituitary Glandular 40mg
L-tyrosine 500mg
------------------------------------------------------------
11/15/2014 to 12/30/2014
AM
Swanson BO 1000mg (4x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg
Swanson Spearmint extract(leaf) 800mg (2x400mg)

30mins+ after taking BO
Protein shake 26g(also contains a bunch of amino acids)

PM
Swanson BO 1000mg(4x250)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg
L-tyrosine 500mg
-------------------------------------------------------------

12/31/2014 to atleast 5/29/2015
AM
Swanson BO 1250mg (5x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 90mg(1x90mg, different brand)

30mins+ after taking BO

PM
Swanson BO 1250mg(5x250)
Pituitary Glandular 90mg
L-tyrosine 500mg

I also plan to add progesterone cream to the mix, but haven't decided how much yet or when to use it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Measurements before starting(but after 5 years with herbal supplements, since I can't find my old notes)
Weight: 158lbs, small frame
Waist: 28"(started at 32 before any supplements)
Hips: 38"
Bust: 38" Under: 33"

notes:Started with minor gynecomastia from early teenage years, mostly right side. had some slight budding on right side.
Left Areola varies from 1" to 1.5", right side usually 1.5", some of that size was from herbal supplements.

Herbal supplements increased the bud size on the right side and only made the left areola puffier, but I couldn't feel any real firmness behind it.
Areolas were Bright Pink

--------------------------------------------

Current as of 12/22/2014
Weight: 153lbs(haven't changed anything in my diet or excercise except the protein shake in the morning. I'm not sure where the weight is coming off since I seem to have gained in hips/bust)
Waist: 28"(no change)
Hips: 38.5"
Bust: 39" Under: 33"

Notes:
Areolas are getting a brownish pink shade to them now, but not necessarily darker.
Left side is finally starting to bud, but is still smaller than the right side(hope the left catches up).

My breasts now jiggle a bit(I can feel it/see it) going up/down stairs or over bumps.
In general my nipples/areolas are getting a bit sensitive, so seat belts are starting to feel awkward.
My Skin in is starting to feel really soft and has a slight squish to it.
My Facial hair seems to grow back a bit slower and not quite as coarse.
I'm sleeping better and my appetite is increasing(but I'm losing weight).

At first I was very irritable and snapped at people for stupid things. I think my T spiked and tried to fight back the first few weeks. Good thing it didn't last, I seem to be settling back into the calm feeling again.

My emotions seem to be getting stronger. I was on the verge of crying twice in the last 2 nights while watching different movies(I felt my eyes start to well up and my nose started to feel stuffy). In the past only really strong scenes could do that, but I wouldn't have considered either scene very strong.

My revised BO program. I also made some mistakes on my original program, so i fixed them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10/31/2014 to 11/22/2014
AM
Swanson BO 750mg(3x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg

30mins+ after taking BO
Protein shake 26g(also contains a bunch of amino acids) about 30

PM
Swanson BO 750mg
Pituitary Glandular 40mg
L-tyrosine 500mg
------------------------------------------------------------
11/15/2014 to 12/29/2014
AM
Swanson BO 1000mg (4x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg

30mins+ after taking BO

PM
Swanson BO 1000mg(4x250)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg
L-tyrosine 500mg
-------------------------------------------------------------

12/30/2014 to atleast 5/29/2015
AM
Swanson BO 1250mg (5x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg until it runs out/Pituitary Glandular 90mg
1/2 Tsp PC + breast massage(not sure how much I should be using)

30mins+ after taking BO

PM
Swanson BO 1250mg(5x250)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg until it runs out/90mg(not sure if it's better to take AM or PM)

Before Bed
L-tyrosine 500mg
1/2 Tsp PC + breast massage

I might switch back to 2000mg BO a day if my results aren't any better on 2500mg by the end of month 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, and welcome aboard. I noticed that your waist dropped from 32 to 28, did you lose any weight to achieve that? Your measurements are very good, and I wish you good luck. POM

(30-12-2014, 07:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Hi, and welcome aboard. I noticed that your waist dropped from 32 to 28, did you lose any weight to achieve that? Your measurements are very good, and I wish you good luck. POM
Thanks POM Smile
Yes, I think I was about 165-170lbs when I first started getting into supplements in 2009 and dropped down to 145lbs in the first 6 months. Over time I've regained some weight(especially over the last year), but my waist stays at 28in.

I'm hoping to get it down more from the BO.Not sure that's possible since it's been stuck at 28 for so long(I can sometimes tightly cinch it down to 26 if my stomach is empty, so their might be hope), though I didn't really take enough PM for serious growth(mainly for the calming/anti-depressant/anxiety reducing effect it had on me).

It wasn't until recently that I decided I wanted to go further.

(30-12-2014, 08:04 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 07:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Hi, and welcome aboard. I noticed that your waist dropped from 32 to 28, did you lose any weight to achieve that? Your measurements are very good, and I wish you good luck. POM
Thanks POM Smile
Yes, I think I was about 165-170lbs when I first started getting into supplements in 2009 and dropped down to 145lbs in the first 6 months. Over time I've regained some weight(especially over the last year), but my waist stays at 28in.

I'm hoping to get it down more from the BO.Not sure that's possible since it's been stuck at 28 for so long(I can sometimes tightly cinch it down to 26 if my stomach is empty, so their might be hope), though I didn't really take enough PM for serious growth(mainly for the calming/anti-depressant/anxiety reducing effect it had on me).

----------------------------------------------------------------
How tall are you, and how much you weigh now?

(30-12-2014, 09:54 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
Thanks POM Smile

5' 8" and currently about 153-154lbs.
I'd be happy if I could get it back down to at least 145 again.

(30-12-2014, 11:11 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
Thanks POM Smile

----------------------------------------------------------
Wow, with your weight and height your waist is amazing!!! If you exercise and cut from your bread and sweet if any, then, you will get to 140's. Good Luck in your journey. POM

Any try BO with protein and some synthetics? Just thought without phytos it could be OK.Huh

(31-12-2014, 02:55 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 11:11 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
Thanks POM Smile

----------------------------------------------------------
Wow, with your weight and height your waist is amazing!!! If you exercise and cut from your bread and sweet if any, then, you will get to 140's. Good Luck in your journey. POM
I actually took a picture from behind myself earlier today. I can clearly see how skinny my waist has gotten.

I was better with exercising regularly back when I lost all the weight, so it wasn't just the PM.

Thanks for the motivation POM. Smile
It's a good new years resolution to start exercising regularly again.

(31-12-2014, 05:28 AM)Mayko Wrote:  Any try BO with protein and some synthetics? Just thought without phytos it could be OK.Huh

BO is already risky enough on it's own, so adding synthetics might be potentially dangerous.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon