Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO program

(01-01-2015, 04:34 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(01-01-2015, 04:27 AM)Outsider Wrote:  
(01-01-2015, 01:22 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Thank you.

I just looked at your progress thread, now I can see why your interested in my waist.
Good luck reaching your goal of a 28in waist, you deserve it after all the work you put in.
-----------------------------------------------
I just read my Biotin bottle label and it said 1,000 mcg, was yours 1,000mg? (mcg vs. mg). Thanks again, POM

Guess I made a typo, sorry about that. I just went back and fixed it. The bottle says 10,000Mcg of Biotin(Nature's Bounty) on the bottle. I typically take it a bit before bed since hair grows most while you sleep.

Thanks so much. Happy New year.............POM
Information 

This is a rough draft of my new program. My plan keeps evolving, but the spearmint had to go for now.

I may also switch to an alternating BO and PM program next month, kind of like Lotus's 2nd BO program before she swore off BO for health reasons.

The idea being to balance prolactin levels(BO raises them according to Lotus, and too much lowers BO's potential) and reduce the load on the pituitary gland by only taking 2500mg BO every other day, and 2000mg PM on the days I'm not taking BO. I'm not sure if it will slow or speed up progress, but the logic is sound. Lotus seems to know her stuff so I do trust her judgement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
AM
Swanson BO 1250mg (5x 250mg)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg until it runs out/Pituitary Glandular 90mg
White Peony Extract (not sure of dose yet, 20-30 drops?)
1/2 Tsp PC + breast massage(might lower to 1/4 tsp)
Reishi Mushroom Extract, Powder (1 tsp, probably mixed into protein shake or the white peony extract+water)

30mins+ after taking BO
Protein shake 26g(also contains a bunch of amino acids)

PM
Swanson BO 1250mg(5x250)
White Peony Extract (not sure)
Pituitary Glandular 40mg until it runs out/90mg(not sure if it's better to take AM or PM, or if a second dose is ok)

Before Bed
L-tyrosine 500mg
Biotin 10,000mcg (mainly for hair growth)
1/2 Tsp PC + breast massage (might lower to 1/4 tsp)

Any input on my program would be welcome.

Does anyone know how much White Peony(liquid 1:1 extract) I should take?

I'm still trying to iron out the details, but I thinking I'm going with a rotating schedule of 3 days on 2500mg BO, 1 Day on 2000mg PM(might increase), repeat. I might do BO on S,M,W,F,S and PM on Tues+Thurs like Lotus's 2nd BO program if the rotating schedule doesn't work out.

This goes against my original plan since it's not just a pure BO program anymore, so it may change the end result.

My plan as it stands right now:
*BO 2500mg (1250mg x2 daily): day 1-3
*PM 2000mg (1000mg x2 daily): day 4
*Reishi Mushroom Extract(powder) not sure how much/when yet(not delivered yet)
*WP Liquid 1:1 Extract 60drops x2 Daily
*Protein Shake 26g, 30 minutes after AM dose
*L-Tyrosine 500 mg, before bed
*Biotin 10,000mcg, before bed
*1/4tsp PC, 2x daily

I may add more to this plan.

OK,

Question for you all… the BO has been great, started last September added WP and away we went. However, what is the best idea for getting breasts to even out? PC… or something else? Massaging the left to help it catch up does help but a boost would certainly be of benefit.

(06-01-2015, 10:01 PM)Mayko Wrote:  OK,

Question for you all… the BO has been great, started last September added WP and away we went. However, what is the best idea for getting breasts to even out? PC… or something else? Massaging the left to help it catch up does help but a boost would certainly be of benefit.
Wish I knew the answer, my left side is still lagging behind the right side too.

I mainly use the PC(wild yam) to keep E dominance at bay, but it does seem to help with growth.

The WP is more for it's pro-aromatase quality, though it's also an AA(but there are better supplements for inhibiting DHT). I plan to use Reishi as my main AA, though BO also inhibits DHT.

You could try adding another AA like reishi mushroom or pumpkin seed oil.

Reishi is a strong AA(reduced DHT by up to 80% in studies, but that was with rats). Reishi is also good for your immune system,detoxes the liver, helps prevent cancer, and improves overall health.

I'm also planning to add PABA(500mg) to slow the breakdown of E.

After taking 2000mg of PM(instead of BO) on tuesday(1/6) and ended up with a headache the yesterday, so I'm guessing I need to step down the dose to 1000mg the next time.

If the BO is doing it's job then stepping beyond the recommended dose of PM probably isn't helping me anyways.

Though on the plus side my breasts have started aching again wed evening and this morning(especially the left side).

The reishi mushroom extract powder is really bitter tasting and kind of turns into a black sludge when wet, so I mixed it with my protein shake today. It's still grainy but at least it wasn't bitter.

I use reishi extract liquid, and I put it in my tea. It does not affect the taste of my tea.

I'll keep that in mind once I start to run out of the powdered reishi extract, though I still have about 2 months worth.

What brand are you taking?

(08-01-2015, 07:02 PM)Outsider Wrote:  I'll keep that in mind once I start to run out of the powdered reishi extract, though I still have about 2 months worth.

What brand are you taking?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANODERMA-MUSHROOM-Tincture-Extract-Red-Reishi-4Size-/270704281866?pt=US_Dietary_Supplements_Nutrition&var=570014420764&hash=item3f073b890a

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon