Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO program

(08-01-2015, 07:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 07:02 PM)Outsider Wrote:  I'll keep that in mind once I start to run out of the powdered reishi extract, though I still have about 2 months worth.

What brand are you taking?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANODERMA-MUSHROOM-Tincture-Extract-Red-Reishi-4Size-/270704281866?pt=US_Dietary_Supplements_Nutrition&var=570014420764&hash=item3f073b890a

Thanks again POM, I'll look into it when I get closer to running out.

(08-01-2015, 08:15 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 07:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 07:02 PM)Outsider Wrote:  I'll keep that in mind once I start to run out of the powdered reishi extract, though I still have about 2 months worth.

What brand are you taking?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANODERMA-MUSHROOM-Tincture-Extract-Red-Reishi-4Size-/270704281866?pt=US_Dietary_Supplements_Nutrition&var=570014420764&hash=item3f073b890a

Thanks again POM, I'll look into it when I get closer to running out.
------------------------------------------------------------
You are quite welcome. My pleasure, POM

With my program it's one problem after another(the first being the spearmint extract).
I never saw it mentioned on the forums until today, but it appears that reishi reduces aromatase by 40% Sad , so I need to drop it from my BO program. I need to find another AA that doesn't decrease aromatase.

Revised program 1/15/15
-----------------------------
*BO 2500mg (1250mg x2 daily): day 1-3, skip day 4, repeat
*PM 1500mg (1000mg x2 daily): skip day 1-3, day 4, repeat
*WP Liquid 1:1 Extract 60drops x2 Daily
*Protein Shake 26g, 30 minutes after AM dose
*L-Tyrosine 500 mg, before bed
*Biotin 10,000mcg, before bed
*1/4tsp PC, 1x daily
*333mg Calcium tablet with BO or PM doses
*Red Reishi extract 1 tsp(with AM protein shake)

-edit-
At the recommendation of Lotus, I've decided to keep the reishi in my program.

I haven't posted on here lately but I'm still continuing with my alternating program. I've just been too busy. The only difference is that I now take the reishi extract powder about an hour before bed instead of in the morning. I can't wait until the powder runs out so I can switch to the liquid extract.

Day 137(about 4 1/2 months)
In just the last 2 weeks I finally have some definite budding behind the left nipple/aureola for the first time. It still hasn't caught up to the right side yet, but it's slowly getting closer

I never had anything like that on the previous herbal program.
When I started my left side was mostly flat, especially when I held my arm up, but now the aureola sticks out a bit even when my arm is up. I think I've also had a bit of growth on the right side. My measurement hasn't really changed, but they feel different(esp. the left) and my shirts feel a little bit tighter in that area.

Both nipples also feel very tender lately, and hurt if something bumps into them. In general they just feel more present.
I also still get occasional aches and itches in my breasts/nipples.

So I think my program is really starting to do something now. On my previous program(before I came here) I feel like I kind of wasted my money compared to the results I'm starting to get now on BO.

I'll try to put up new pictures when I get a chance.

Been awhile since I've updated my program, but as of 8/10/2015 I started a 2 week break. It fit in perfectly with a short vacation I took, because I didn't want to lug around my supplements.

A few weeks before I stopped alternating to PM every 4th day. My intent is to lower my tolerance before I start a PM program.

I'm thinking of going with a PM program after the break. My growth from the BO program should give the PM something to grow off of.

I'm considering still keeping on a low dose BO,only like 2-3 per day.

I've gone a week now without taking anything, though I'm taking dandellion root to help with the break/detox. I get headaches every once and awhile, but nothing worse. The first day was the worst because I had a headache the entire day and didn't really feel very hungry.

I've also noticed an increase in my Libido as well, but it's manageable.

Fresh from a 2 week break I started on a new PM program yesterday, so I should probably start a new program thread.

Anyways, I'm starting at 2000mg of PM a day along with WP + Reishi to start with.

(25-08-2015, 10:55 PM)Outsider Wrote:  Fresh from a 2 week break I started on a new PM program yesterday, so I should probably start a new program thread.

Anyways, I'm starting at 2000mg of PM a day along with WP + Reishi to start with.
------------------------------------------------
2,000 mg of PM a day seems too high. Guard your health. POM

I got some definite budding from only 1,000 mg a day, so start slow. Your products will stretch a little further as well when you take less.

It's not my first time taking PM. I was on a dose of 1500mg PM every 4th day(instead of BO) on my BO program, so I'm somewhat used to it.

So far I haven't had any adverse reactions to my dosage. I'll consider lowering it though.

(26-08-2015, 04:50 AM)Outsider Wrote:  It's not my first time taking PM. I was on a dose of 1500mg PM every 4th day(instead of BO) on my BO program, so I'm somewhat used to it.

So far I haven't had any adverse reactions to my dosage. I'll consider lowering it though.
----------------------------------------------------
It was not the near adverse reactions that I was concerned, it is the long term impact on your health. Health be with you, POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon