Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discovery

I have shall I say suffered for years with GID...and for the longest time did not know just what the hell was wrong with me...i knew i was/am gay....was married for 31 years and finally came out 6 years ago...but something still plagued me.....thought it was a boob thing..tried for several years to grow using various things...did nothng more than gain a ton of weight....lol last summer tried PM...was on for about a month....nothng...constant feeling of being in a fog...i have no real desire to transition...content in being a male..stopped taking the pm.....just steadily got more and more depressed and heavier.....last week ordered again...started taking Saturday morning....started at 2 per day.....this morning took my pill...by the time I got to work...I felt like I stepped out of a huge fog.....have never been as focused at work today as i have in several years.....have energy...even feel like working out/cardio again....is it the pm....or a placebo effect thats all in my head....whatever it is I have not felt this good or focused in several years...its a great feeling...will stay between 500 and 1000 for a bit and see how I feel....don't plan on going much more than that...as i said no real desire to transition...

Hello Breastman.

I hope you continue to feel better.

I noticed you mentioned the lack of desire to transition a few times in your post. By no means do I think NBE equates or automatically implies transitioning. It's all up the individual I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon