Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Seasons Wish and a Special Thank You

The last year has been the most momentous and important year of my entire life. I have seen more changes, made more progress, known more joy (and tears), and moved closer to being who I want and need to be this last year than in any other year I have known. And in the process, I have been blessed in meeting and becoming friends with so many beautiful souls I cannot even begin to count them. I have learned so much and come to value so highly the many wonderful people with whom I have been blessed to share this life. I know exactly how fortunate I am.
And it all started here. This amazing path on which I find myself began here among some special and heartbreakingly wonderful people I now am privileged to call friends. I am humbled by them and grateful beyond measure for the help, support and love I have received from them.
So, I want to say thank you.
A big, happy, grateful, sloppy love filled thank you.
To all of you.
You will, none of you, ever know just how much you have given me.
But to all of you I want to wish a very real and love filled Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, celebration of the Winter Solstice or whatever excuse for merriment and joy exists in your life. I hope all of you may find the special path to happiness you all so richly deserve.
Thank you. Thank you all so much.
Much, much love
Sammie

And, back at ya, big girl!! :-) Thank you!!
Heart 

There's such a great community here.....and you're one of the brightest stars that shine here Samantha.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
Merry Christmas!

[Image: Crossdressing-Santa.jpg]

I feel like I'm buying a Hallmark card when I say, ..."what she said". Sammie said it best and I echo her sentiments. To all who have moved on and will probably never read this yet changed my life for the better, thank you and God bless you on your journey. To those who are here now, you are the best yet! My we enjoy each others company and catch each other when our heels break! Blessings everyone. You mean the world to me too.

P.S. That's a great pic elainecd!

(24-12-2014, 12:37 PM)elainecd Wrote:  There's such a great community here.....and you're one of the brightest stars that shine here Samantha.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
Merry Christmas!

[Image: Crossdressing-Santa.jpg]

So THAT'S why Santa never lets anybody see him work!!

Merry Christmas to you too, Sammie! Smile

Misty

What a wonderful post Sammie! Have a wonderful Christmas and may the new year bring you much deserved happiness.

Merry Christmas, hope 2015 is good to you.

(24-12-2014, 06:32 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  The last year has been the most momentous and important year of my entire life. I have seen more changes, made more progress, known more joy (and tears), and moved closer to being who I want and need to be this last year than in any other year I have known. And in the process, I have been blessed in meeting and becoming friends with so many beautiful souls I cannot even begin to count them. I have learned so much and come to value so highly the many wonderful people with whom I have been blessed to share this life. I know exactly how fortunate I am.
And it all started here. This amazing path on which I find myself began here among some special and heartbreakingly wonderful people I now am privileged to call friends. I am humbled by them and grateful beyond measure for the help, support and love I have received from them.
So, I want to say thank you.
A big, happy, grateful, sloppy love filled thank you.
To all of you.
You will, none of you, ever know just how much you have given me.
But to all of you I want to wish a very real and love filled Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, celebration of the Winter Solstice or whatever excuse for merriment and joy exists in your life. I hope all of you may find the special path to happiness you all so richly deserve.
Thank you. Thank you all so much.
Much, much love
Sammie

Wishing you a very merry Xmas .
You underestimate the joy you give us by your travails and beautiful pics Smile

I feel the same way Sammie. I owe a lot to the site and you Sammie. I have tried to explain this site to other transgendered people and they do not get it. Merry Christmas everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon