Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Xmas wishes

Merry Christmas everyone.

Just a bit of seasonal silliness, but if Santa could bring you anything during the night, what would be top of your list?

I think an increase in cup size over night would be good Wink

A zillion dollars, another zillion dollars, a teddy bear that sings me to sleep every night, five zillion dollars, an automatic dog polisher, a fur-lined sink, a gasoline-powered turtle-neck sweater, a car that runs on hand cream, a Mellotron, a Chapman Stick, a Sitar, a job in a radio station playing what I want to play, a fully functional incredibly sexy female body in place of my own, an entire replacement of EVERYONE in government, and the letter M stricken from the English alphabet! (You HAVE to ask for ONE really crazy thing!! Lol, a singing Teddy bear!!!! LMAO!!!!)

Peace and happiness... For me, my family, and all my BN friends.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Misty

WantAPair said = 'a teddy bear that sings me to sleep every night'

I think I might change my mind...Wink

merry Christmas!!

I woke up this morning with a huge pair of tits on my chest!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!! Sadly, they were the D cup silicones I put in bra before I went to bed last night! :-/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon