Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Donations...

Hi everybody,

I received a pm from a dear BN friend and member (who wishes to remain anonymous) with an important question about how to donate towards keeping the health and vitality of the awesome place Eve created we call home. Keep in mind that our admin has never asked or charged a fee, nor is it expected or requested. If you so desire here is the link to do so.

Donations can be sent via PayPal to admin@breastnexus.com

Btw, our admin does appreciate how much we care. Big Grin

THANKS so much for this thread LOTUS. Hugs, POM

(26-12-2014, 06:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  THANKS so much for this thread LOTUS. Hugs, POM

We'll tbh, the credit goes to our anonymous donor who has a big heart and great soul. Smile

One other note, the old site at network54 is/would be for back up to provide info in case of an emergency.

EVE'S NATURAL BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND ENHANCEMENT FORUM
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/

(28-12-2014, 11:16 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-12-2014, 06:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  THANKS so much for this thread LOTUS. Hugs, POM

We'll tbh, the credit goes to our anonymous donor who has a big heart and great soul. Smile

One other note, the old site at network54 is/would be for back up to provide info in case of an emergency.

EVE'S NATURAL BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND ENHANCEMENT FORUM
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/
---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I envy her for having a friend like you. Huh

I wonder about bitcoin. I don't think its safe to invest in, because the funds aren't backed up, and care would have to be taken, because if the wrong address is sent, the amount gets lost. It's probably most useful for holding and transferring small amounts.

(31-12-2014, 06:04 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  I wonder about bitcoin. I don't think its safe to invest in, because the funds aren't backed up, and care would have to be taken, because if the wrong address is sent, the amount gets lost. It's probably most useful for holding and transferring small amounts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this helps:

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/22/ca.../21120167/

Thanks pom19. The wording looked familiar, and it matches the video from Newsy.com, which I follow.

>I think it's not proven safe to invest in or hold large amounts of money, but instead useful for holding and transferring small amounts.

(31-12-2014, 07:46 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Thanks pom19. The wording looked familiar, and it matches the video from Newsy.com, which I follow.

>I think it's not proven safe to invest in or hold large amounts of money, but instead useful for holding and transferring small amounts.
--------------------------------------------------------
It is very high risk for investment. You may buy small amount for investment and hold on for a long time, knowing that you might lose your money, but the upper side is a large amount. Its future depends on how the very rich (100+ mil) will treat it. It may become their currency for their trades, and not for average Joe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon