Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Twinklepose's program

Hi folks, just thought I'd put my program up here. Not really doing anything groundbreaking, but there we go!

I take:

2,000mg PM (Ainterol) - 1,000 on waking and 1,000 before bed
1,000mg SP (Phoenix Nutrition) - 500 on waking and 500 before bed
1,200mg calcium (Holland and Barrett) - 600 on waking and 600 before bed
Wild yam cream applied to chest every couple of days or so

I'm a 41-year old guy and have tried different things in the past - such as Natureday, St Herb PM and Noogleberry, with results but very, very tiny ones.

Been doing my latest program for about six weeks after a break of several years and have had zero growth so far.

My breasts feel a tiny bit "fuller" but look no different and there's certainly no budding. I did get a little pain behind the nipple a couple of weeks ago, but it lasted a day and then stopped.

So there you are. That's where I'm at. I'm getting a little impatient now, I guess. When can I expect things to start happening? And does my program sound OK to you, or should I tweak it?

Thanks! Twink x

(27-12-2014, 04:59 PM)twinklepose Wrote:  Been doing my latest program for about six weeks after a break of several years and have had zero growth so far.

My breasts feel a tiny bit "fuller" but look no different and there's certainly no budding. I did get a little pain behind the nipple a couple of weeks ago, but it lasted a day and then stopped.

So there you are. That's where I'm at. I'm getting a little impatient now, I guess. When can I expect things to start happening? And does my program sound OK to you, or should I tweak it?

Thanks! Twink x

Twink,
Your program looks sound; pretty much what I started with. I recommend you consider fenugreek, and possibly a different anti-androgen (instead of or in addition to the SP). You could also bump your PM dosage and frequency to see if that kick starts something.
It can easily take 3 months to feel anything, which will likely start with soreness and/or tenderness behind the nipple.

Check these out, too:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17416

Good luck!
-j

Many thanks for your reply. I've been reading around the forum some more and it does indeed seem that SP is becoming out of favour. I'll possibly try white peony or reishi mushroom instead. Does anyone know which is best?

Also, would it be advisable to take fenugreek? I read that it was best not to mix other estrogenic herbs with PM.

Twink x

(02-01-2015, 02:54 AM)twinklepose Wrote:  Many thanks for your reply. I've been reading around the forum some more and it does indeed seem that SP is becoming out of favour. I'll possibly try white peony or reishi mushroom instead. Does anyone know which is best?

Also, would it be advisable to take fenugreek? I read that it was best not to mix other estrogenic herbs with PM.

Twink x

I've only recently added AA's to my program, so I can't help much on which is better.

It's true that more than one phytoestrogen can be counterproductive, but fenugreek seems to be the exception... It acts more on prolactin levels and less on the estrogen receptors, and is therefore more complementary to the PM. It also helps with fat deposition- puts more of it in the breast area.

Cheers!

-j

Thank you!

Now then, I've decided to change my program, so would really appreciate any help.

Lotus, are you there?! Wink

I'm still taking the same 2,000mg of PM and have a few days' supply of SP left.

I'm going to stop the SP and start taking white peony and reishi.

This is the reishi I've ordered: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290973307222?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&var=590157509834&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

And this is the WP: http://www.baldwins.co.uk/baldwins-paeon...l-tincture

The WP has just arrived.

So, question is this:

Should I stop the SP or finish what I have?

Should I begin the WP now or wait until after the SP has gone?

Should I take the two together?

Should I start the WP first and then introduce the reishi - or start the two together?

And what doses of each would be good?

Hope someone can help!

Twink x

I would suggest you stop taking the SP now. SP is no longer in favor here for a reason, and I agree.

I take the WP 20 minutes before the BO or PM(depending on the day).
I take 60 drops of WP per dose, but I'm using a 1:1 liquid extract of WP.
You're using a 1:3 liquid extract so it's weaker(could be as low as a 3rd the strength). You may need to take more than 60 drops worth. Does the bottle have a recommended dose printed on it?

The Reishi you ordered has pretty much no information besides a picture of capsules but not the packaging and information( I avoid products like that) about reishi.
If you read the writeup it tells you the bottle is written in the thai language, that's another red flag.

------------------------------------------------------------

You might as well take the WP now, It takes about 10-14 days for it reach full effectiveness anyways.

For the reishi stick with the suggested dose since you likely won't be able to read the bottle. It's more dangerous not knowing how much your taking.

You should also take the reishi along with milk or a calcium tablet to help absorb it. PM also absorbs better with calcium.

My protein shake has calcium so I just dump 1 tsp(3gm) of reishi powder(4:1 extract) into it.

(09-01-2015, 02:43 PM)Outsider Wrote:  I would suggest you stop taking the SP now. SP is no longer in favor here for a reason, and I agree.

I take the WP 20 minutes before the BO or PM(depending on the day).
I take 60 drops of WP per dose, but I'm using a 1:1 liquid extract of WP.
You're using a 1:3 liquid extract so it's weaker(could be as low as a 3rd the strength). You may need to take more than 60 drops worth. Does the bottle have a recommended dose printed on it?

The Reishi you ordered has pretty much no information besides a picture of capsules but not the packaging and information( I avoid products like that) about reishi.
If you read the writeup it tells you the bottle is written in the thai language, that's another red flag.

------------------------------------------------------------

You might as well take the WP now, It takes about 10-14 days for it reach full effectiveness anyways.

For the reishi stick with the suggested dose since you likely won't be able to read the bottle. It's more dangerous not knowing how much your taking.

You should also take the reishi along with milk or a calcium tablet to help absorb it. PM also absorbs better with calcium.

My protein shake has calcium so I just dump 1 tsp(3gm) of reishi powder(4:1 extract) into it.

Many thanks for the reply. With the reishi, I know what you mean but the seller has sold more than 14,000 items and has 100% positive feedback, so I guess he sounds reputable from that point of view. I've emailed to ask the strength in each capsule.

Thanks for the SP advice - shall do that.

The WP bottle says to take 15 drops three times a day. When you say 60, do you mean three times a day or in total?

I take 60 drops twice daily, so 120 drops in total.
If it's a 1:3 extract the recommended dose of 15 drops seems low.
1 drop of a 1:1 liquid extract = 3 drops of a 1:3 liquid extract, but 180 drops seems a bit high.
1:3 means 1 part WP to 3 parts alcohol.

The brand I went with is Iowa Select Herbs White Peony Root Extract(1:1) 120ml from Amazon(US), so it may or may not be available on Amazon(UK).

With liquid extracts try to get something with at least a 1:1 ratio.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can tell the quality of red reishi by how bitter it tastes, bitter=good. I suggest dumping and mixing a cap into a small amount of warm water and drinking it.

Liquid extracts are a better choice though, because you know they aren't ever just ground up Raw Reishi without any extraction(your body can't use it in that form) and their generally more potent.

Red Reishi from Japan is the best stuff to get.

Reishi has now arrived. 250mg per capsule. How much should I take, folks?

PS bottle states: Dosage - 2-3 capsules twice a day before food.

Would that be enough?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon