Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long do I have to wait to noogle after surgery?

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with this question since I am definitely not asking my surgeon! I recently had to have septoplasty for a broken nose and am now wondering when I can noogle again? Has anyone been thru anything similar?

hey jen.
how would noogling affect you post op? a circulation thing?
personally if theres any doubt id ring/contact the hospital and explain you have "cupping" done and explain the process of Asian cupping which draws toxins out and boosts circulation etc .. that way you don't have to explain the breast pump! lol they are the same thing..

(28-12-2014, 05:54 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hey jen.
how would noogling affect you post op? a circulation thing?
personally if theres any doubt id ring/contact the hospital and explain you have "cupping" done and explain the process of Asian cupping which draws toxins out and boosts circulation etc .. that way you don't have to explain the breast pump! lol they are the same thing..

Good point! It could affect the crazy swelling I am having in my nose and I suspect not in a good way. I'm supposed to do no more than extremely light exercise for 3 weeks. It's been 1 1/2 weeks. I should look up Chinese cupping and post-surgery. Thanks for the tip!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon