Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Photo 

I thought I would introduce myself! I'm a late starter in all of this, but from my earliest memories I knew a mistake had been made. Started on PM 3 months ago, consider it is a very personal matter, and don't need people to notice! Hasn't gone quite to plan!...the pic below is a t shirt that drew comment! Anyway, hoping to make new friends here!

Sandy xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Glad to have you join us Sandy! You can say as much or as little as you want but here are a few questions that I like to know about people:

What's your goal? Simply breasts? Additional feminization? Full Transition?
Marital status? Kids? Age (to the nearest decade if you prefer)?
What brought you HERE?
Are you OK with yourself or having trouble accepting who you are?
Is the "mistake" something you'd like to correct?
What questions do you have (if any) for the group?

...Your among some pretty caring and understanding people here. It's kinda like family with all the eccentricities but you might have observed that already. Smile Anyway, I'm glad to hear from you. Again, don't feel obligated to talk - but it's a lot more rewarding if you do. Smile

Welcome Sandy!

Misty

Kari

The goal, is to be happy in myself. PM through research seemed to be the answer, and indeed mentally it has really worked. Feminisation is a must, as that is what I am. Transition, and the need to pass may be beyond my reach.

I have 3 kids, all 20s.

I came here as it seems a mine of information.

I am getting far more happy in myself, I despise what I was!

I have thought about correcting the mistake for 30 years.....life got in the way!

Hope this helps!

Sandy

(28-12-2014, 09:39 PM)SandyUK Wrote:  The goal, is to be happy in myself. PM through research seemed to be the answer, and indeed mentally it has really worked.

I am getting far more happy in myself, I despise what I was!
Sandy,

My results are similar to yours. PM has made me much more content and happy, and I too despise the "old me".

Best,

Misty

Misty

Thanks for that, good to know!

Sandy!

Pretty nice!! I should get a shirt like that, I'll bet mine would look at least that big in such a shirt! Welcome to the format!! :-)

I'm happy with them!

(28-12-2014, 11:23 PM)SandyUK Wrote:  I'm happy with them!
I'll bet!! Can't WAIT `til mine get bigger!!

I didn't really notice the size....pain yes, then all of a sudden it was jeez, there they are. As I said, I am very private, but the more I get, the more I want....I think the mental effects are responsible there. There is a limit though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon