Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Howdy ^.^

Well here it is ive been looking and reading for awihle now and finnaly decided to make it official im a biological male 27 and wanting to be female , I have been on PM on and off for quite some time and just ordered another batch the other day. Hopefully I can start feminizing the male body sooner rather than later!

Thanks to you all for the great board topics and discussions!!

xoxo alexandra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, and welcome! Thanks for joining and sharing. Smile

welcome, looks like you have a decent start there.

Yeah! They look pretty nice already!! Welcome to the forum!

Beautiful name Alexandra.....welcome.
it must be exciting to be so young and realize that being femme is what you want.

Good luck and good growing!

Thanks all for the welcome Ile get on as much as possible I forgot to reply back to you all Blush

Im glad you like my name i think its beautiful and strong at the same time, I wish for more progress though that pic is from using noodleberry breast pump on and off and some pm here and there I only started to take things seriously with where i want to be soon but anywhoo!

I will keep you folks updated as soon as i see anything

(31-12-2014, 03:15 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Yeah! They look pretty nice already!! Welcome to the forum!

Wow Want a Pair, if that's your pic as an avatar, maybe you should be giving us lesson's. LOL.. (wolf whistle) LOL

(04-01-2015, 10:27 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 03:15 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Yeah! They look pretty nice already!! Welcome to the forum!

Wow Want a Pair, if that's your pic as an avatar, maybe you should be giving us lesson's. LOL.. (wolf whistle) LOL

Thank you! Thank you!! Please, no applause, just throw money!
Sorry to disappoint, but, sadly (VERY much so!!!!), that's not me. Just a pic I picked up from somewhere online a good while ago. Wishful thinking on my part, hopefully she's also encouraging to us all. Yeah, I could've easily taken this and run wild with it, but I'm the very honest type. But, hers is one of the pairs I want!! What I could do with a rack like that!!!!

Plus, her face is NOT hard to look at either. I remember from an earlier post that you fessed it wasn't you. Just had to pull you chain. Sorry if I yanked too hard. LOL

(04-01-2015, 11:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Plus, her face is NOT hard to look at either. I remember from an earlier post that you fessed it wasn't you. Just had to pull you chain. Sorry if I yanked too hard. LOL

Yeah, she's really cute!!
Oh, really? I don't remember that. No problem, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon