Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just ordered 3 Bottles of Swansons

My PM I ordered from Ainterol.us never showed up (its been 3 weeks) so I ordered some BO from Amazon. Im going to start slow. Like one pill/day and maybe after a couple weeks do one in the morning and one at night. I dont intend on taking more than 2/day.
What anti-androgen are all the BO users taking? I still havent figured that part out yet. I have some SP and some Androease.

Spironolactone, inhibits androgen receptor sites... tried that before and didnt like it. Many report good things on White Peony- so thats what I'm moving to. If that is no better then Diindolylmethane (DIM) or Spearmint would be good options from what others have shared.

(31-12-2014, 03:38 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  My PM I ordered from Ainterol.us never showed up (its been 3 weeks) so I ordered some BO from Amazon. Im going to start slow. Like one pill/day and maybe after a couple weeks do one in the morning and one at night. I dont intend on taking more than 2/day.
What anti-androgen are all the BO users taking? I still havent figured that part out yet. I have some SP and some Androease.
1-3 BO/day(250mg per 50lbs) is a not a male dose, so you likely need at least a minimum dose of 6/day(1500mg) if you expect to get anywhere. 3 bottles of Swanson BO will cost you $31.44 a month if you buy direct from swanson health products(the seller) on amazon or their own site. Other sellers will just mark it up. A dose of 10/day(2500mg) or 5 bottles/month is $52.40.

The SP may block the coversion of T to DHT, but can block estrogen receptor sites and armoatase, so it's not really a good AA.

The Androease has chinese skullcap, which is too strong. From what I understand It basically blocks T from being made, no T means no conversion to E.

I take 1600mg of spearmint extract(divided into 2 doses).

White Peony is pro-aromatization and an AA so that could be useful on BO.

Reishi Mushroom extract is another to try.

Thank you so much Mayko & Outsider!
Ill order some spearmint (maybe I could buy it in store somewhere)
I was hoping a lower dose of BO would result in a slower transition more along the lines of herbal supplements

(31-12-2014, 05:29 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Thank you so much Outsider!
Ill order some spearmint (maybe I could buy it in store somewhere)
I was hoping a lower dose of BO would result in a slower transition more along the lines of herbal supplements

Spearmint tea is actually a better option since it's basically a liquid extract, but I don't really like tea or other warm beverages. You could easily buy the spearmint tea in stores.

Amazon sells swanson full spectrum spearmint(leaf) extract capsules or you can buy direct from swanson.

BO doesn't work like herbal supplements, since your making the E out of your T instead of just supplementing it with phytoestrogens from outside sources.

Using spearmint will shut down free T, that defeats the whole purpose of using BO.

(31-12-2014, 06:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Using spearmint will shut down free T, that defeats the whole purpose of using BO.

Guess I should just save the rest of my spearmint for when I go pack to PM again.

So my first 2 months would've been more productive without the spearmint then? Sad
What would you recommend taking instead then Lotus?

Maybe I should buy some white peony or reishi extract then.

(31-12-2014, 06:49 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 06:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Using spearmint will shut down free T, that defeats the whole purpose of using BO.

Guess I should just save the rest of my spearmint for when I go pack to PM again.

So my first 2 months would've been more productive without the spearmint then? Sad
What would you recommend taking instead then Lotus?

Maybe I should buy some white peony or reishi extract then.

Ok well let's do this right then, I'd first want to tell you that using pro-aromatase herbs would make much better sense when using BO, especially if BO increases SHBG, sex hormone binding globulin, and there are so many things that affects SHBG, even betasisterol (found in phytoestrogens).

Now I would use WP, GLA's (EPO, preferably borage oil), Saturated fats, PUFA's etc,.

But I don't want to hijack another persons thread, maybe bump this huh?.

(23-03-2014, 10:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  So what is Free Testosterone?

Free T is testosterone that is present within the bloodstream or not bound (locked) to a chemical called albumin. But it's also the functional T, If we were to breakdown testosterone say like how we know estrogen is, i.e.. E1, E2, E3,

Generally,

FT-Free T is about 2% (this is the functional T)

BT-Bound T or 98%
-which is 38% albumin (bloodstream)
-SHBG is 60% (sex-hormone-binding-globulin)

The pituitary releases T about every 60 to 90 minutes.

So Free T or the 2% is the bio-active kind, this is the most important kind, (which is always debated). Free T is what's delivered to the target tissues and can be reduced by DHT. Free T is also the kind thats essential for your health, neurological, reproductive and body building benefits. Low levels of Free T increases body fat, reduces sex drive and may cause depression.

Now this part is not to be confused with what DHT does, which determines secondary sex characteristics and is the primary androgen in the prostrate and hair follicles.

Thank you for the suggestions Lotus. White Peony it is then.

My pleasure, Wink but I'm not done lol. Rolleyes would you like to know more about BO?.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon