Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just ordered 3 Bottles of Swansons

(31-12-2014, 08:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  My pleasure, Wink but I'm not done lol. Rolleyes would you like to know more about BO?.

Go ahead Lotus, enlighten me.
You really seem to know your stuff, and information on BO seems to be hard to find.

Also how much white peony is ideal?

(31-12-2014, 08:30 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 08:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  My pleasure, Wink but I'm not done lol. Rolleyes would you like to know more about BO?.

You really seem to know your stuff, and information on BO seems to be hard to find.

Ok, I'll give it a shot. One thing that always confused me was that if BO stimulates the pituitary gland it will result in an increase of prolactin, which will offset E, so I did both (PM) on alternate days. Now that was considered Taboo at the time, probably still is. But this could be why BO doesn't deliver the full effect, which I would think would be at least an increase of 2 cups, lol I have big expectations. Rolleyes

I'm short on time atm, I'll pick this up in a bit, but if Chrissie wants me to move all the info I will add (which will be a lot lol) I will do so, (yeah I can do that). Wink

(31-12-2014, 09:03 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 08:30 PM)Outsider Wrote:  

Ok, I'll give it a shot. One thing that always confused me was that if BO stimulates the pituitary gland it will result in an increase of prolactin, which will offset E, so I did both (PM) on alternate days. Now that was considered Taboo at the time, probably still is. But this could be why BO doesn't deliver the full effect, which I would think would be at least an increase of 2 cups, lol I have big expectations. Rolleyes

I'm short on time atm, I'll pick this up in a bit, but if Chrissie wants me to move all the info I will add (which will be a lot lol) I will do so, (yeah I can do that). Wink

You can always PM me if you don't want to hijack this thread(sorry chrissie). I do appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and misconceptions.

Would taking something to reduce prolactin help counter increased prolactin?
Chaste Berry can increase LH/decrease prolactin from what I've read maybe that would solve the problem with BO.

Hijack away! This is very interesting and helpful to me too!
My PM came today so I started with that but my BO should be here in a week or two. Did you have any success alternating them?

Ok, it's on lol. Wink

Just a few notes about prolactin.

Prolactin helps with areola expansion, part of what BO does. Imo areola growth is a good indicator (sign) of PRL (prolactin), some people might see a white ring at first inside the areola, then a glandular knot behind the nipple (which is a sign off growth). Now others may not get that white ring, no need to panic though. Growth occurs at different levels and has different indicators. Anyways you can still get this ring after initial growth, happened to me recently. But you also might see a fullness around the whole areola, without the expansion, still its a sign of growth, now I'm not talking about reactions to hot/cold temps, totally different response. I've also seen the question brought up about nature day and the lack of areola growth, my guess is that it's missing a higher PRL response, just my opinion though.

One other note about areolas, I'm not sure why some GG's (Genetic Girls) with large areolas are embarssed by them, why I dunno?. It's no big deal, personally I like them, but if the significant other doesn't, well than, that's their problem. RolleyesWink

(31-12-2014, 10:22 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Hijack away! This is very interesting and helpful to me too!
My PM came today so I started with that but my BO should be here in a week or two. Did you have any success alternating them?

Hi Chrissie,

I think I achieved at least 1 cup, but then I got sick and then dropped BO. It's risky, you really need a strong immune system. Part of my problem with BO is (and you'll have this in phytoestrogens too) is pesticides. One thing that I experienced was a severe painful rash (a very small one on my hip) , which was cleared up by Corticosteroid ointment. What caused it?, my guess, arsenic.

And when I did alternate them I was 1 year into NBE and thought I could handle it, so don't tempt fate, be safe and be smart.

(31-12-2014, 10:57 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Ok, it's on lol. Wink

Prolactin helps with areola expansion, part of what BO does. Imo areola growth is a good indicator (sign) of PRL (prolactin), some people might see a white ring at first inside the areola, then a glandular knot behind the nipple (which is a sign off growth). Now others may not get that white ring, no need to panic though. Growth occurs at different levels and has different indicators. Anyways you can still get this ring after initial growth, happened to me recently. But you also might see a fullness around the whole areola, without the expansion, still its a sign of growth, now I'm not talking about reactions to hot/cold temps, totally different response. I've also seen the question brought up about nature day and the lack of areola growth, my guess is that it's missing a higher PRL response, just my opinion though.

One other note about areolas, I'm not sure why some GG's (Genetic Girls) with large areolas are embarssed by them, why I dunno?. It's no big deal, personally I like them, but if the significant other doesn't, well than, that's their problem. RolleyesWink

I think I understand your theory on rotating between PM and BO. Your always maintaining a good level of E while maintaining a more balanced level of prolactin by cycling, so as to not overpower the E. It would also reduce the load on the pituitary gland a bit on the PM days.

(31-12-2014, 11:32 PM)Outsider Wrote:  

I think I understand your theory on rotating between PM and BO. Your always maintaining a good level of E while maintaining a more balanced level of prolactin by cycling, so as to not overpower the E. It would also reduce the load on the pituitary gland a bit on the PM days.

Bingo.

(31-12-2014, 11:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 11:32 PM)Outsider Wrote:  

Bingo.

I like that theory, it makes a lot of sense. Sounds like the best of both worlds with BO and PM.
I may actually try switching to that setup after doing straight BO for another month to start things off(since the spearmint was very counterproductive) then add in the alternating PM in February, probably liquid Ainterol(what dose do I need?).

Does Ainterol accept prepaid credit cards like vanilla visa? I'd just rather avoid using my own card online, especially on a foreign website. If not I know Amazon sells the Ainterol powder and caps at a slight markup.

http://www.ainterolherbs.com
http://www.ainterolherbal.com
I've ordered PM from both these sites, and received the order within 3-5 days. Although that was several months ago. PayPal and Amazon cards can be purchased at Walgreens and other locations if online purchases don't work for you.

Next is to make sure you have healthy fats in your NBE program, a couple of servings daily,
http://www.acaloriecounter.com/diet/how-...t-per-day/

Make sure you have a fitness program in there, POM has a few threads covering that.

To meet your daily fat needs -- and keep your heart-disease risks low -- choose heart-healthy fats in place of saturated and trans fats when possible. Pick plant-based oils – such as olive, canola, walnut, soybean and flaxseed oils. Choose olives, avocados, nuts, seeds and nut butters – such as peanut, almond and cashew butters. As a point of reference, 1 teaspoon of olive oil contains 4.5 grams of fat, and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter provides 8 grams of dietary fat, reports the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Nutrient Database.
Also from livestrong
List of Good Fat Foods
http://www.livestrong.com/article/27454-...fat-foods/

Overview
Far from being the disease-promoting demons that saturated and trans fats are, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for you. "Good" fats are essential for proper nerve activity, vitamin absorption, immune system function and healthy cells. Foods generally contain a mixture of fats, but selecting foods that are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (including omega-3 fatty acids) instead of trans and saturated fats helps lower your risk of many diseases. “Good” fats lower “bad” cholesterol in the blood, decreasing risk of heart attack. Omega-3 fats reduce inflammation and stimulate metabolism, and monounsaturated fats lower the risk of breast and prostate cancer.

Nuts (including peanuts) and seeds are an excellent source of good fats. Hazelnuts, almonds, cashews and peanuts all derive more than half of their fat calories from monounsaturated fats. Walnuts and chia seeds (the same ones used to grow fuzzy terracotta pets) are extremely rich in omega-3 fats. Sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds as well as Brazil nuts all offer a balance of both poly- and monounsaturated fats. The oils derived from all these nuts and seeds are similarly rich in “good” fats.

Concerning WP, 2-3x daily

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon