Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipplefunwear 4XL Agony

Today, I slipped my Nipplefunwear 4 XL teats onto my nipples, squeezed out all the air and felt nice & comfortable & wobbly.

I slipped into a tee shirt bra, sheer top, suspender belt, stockings & heels, then applied some makeup.

I felt confident, if somewhat busty, due to my nipple teats, but these were inside my bra.

I went out, but after about an hour my boobs began to ache badly, and I could see that my nipples had become bright blue, with some discharge.

But I simply couldn't get the 4XL teats off my nipples!

I went straight home, hugging my boobs. Then I stripped of my bra and prized of the teats.

I got about about half a teaspoon of milky discharge on each side and felt very saggy.

I have now got a bra with damp cotton wool pads, Help!

(01-01-2015, 01:07 AM)valerie anne Wrote:  Today, I slipped my Nipplefunwear 4 XL teats onto my nipples, squeezed out all the air and felt nice & comfortable & wobbly.

I slipped into a tee shirt bra, sheer top, suspender belt, stockings & heels, then applied some makeup.

I felt confident, if somewhat busty, due to my nipple teats, but these were inside my bra.

I went out, but after about an hour my boobs began to ache badly, and I could see that my nipples had become bright blue, with some discharge.

But I simply couldn't get the 4XL teats off my nipples!

I went straight home, hugging my boobs. Then I stripped of my bra and prized of the teats.

I got about about half a teaspoon of milky discharge on each side and felt very saggy.

I have now got a bra with damp cotton wool pads, Help!

You didn't say: have you been wearing Supple Nipps for a while? Did you start with a small size before graduating to 4XL? Do you use a lubricant as a sealer?

it is a good story

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon