Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, I'm new here, introducing myself and asking for tips. Thank U

First Happy New Year to all. I'm new here, I have read a lot in the last days.

And forgive me the bad English because I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator to speak with you.

Let me introduce myself, I am a man who will complete 35 years in a few days. I relate to cis women and trans women in the past five years, I have only been related to trans women. I do not like men, I hate shaving, body shape, I have disgust and revulsion to all this, and I love women in general, their delicacy, femininity and curves.BlushBig Grin

When I was a teenager I felt the clothes my mother, especially the clothes were very fair, leggings, pants lycra, etc ... and loved the sensations of tightness and contours formed by these types of clothes.

I always dreamed of the sensations of having breasts, erotic stories of transformations, etc ..., I always had moderate gynecomastia, and working out today to disguise all having obtained a great result.

A 1 year or so, I began to have an intense desire to leave born my own breasts. The outbreak began after a short relationship and very confused by a very nervous TG and repeatedly threw in my face discussions that had female behavior, (not the first person to tell me this), I felt like I wanted to compete with her. After the breakup with her, I fell into a deep depression and the first time I found myself experiencing anti-concepicional called PERLUTAN (150 mg algestone acetophenide + 10 mg of estradiol enanthate), applied 2 times, 15 to 15 days and added 4 tablets daily NATIFA (1 mg of bio-identical estradiol) for this my first experience began a development of breasts, I felt a greater lump in my left breast and lower right side, and it hurt a lot. I was scared with all this and stopped, after stopping realized that it seemed that the breast lump continued to grow and began taking tamoxifen, the mass reduced to almost nothing, and remained there, especially on the left side of the chest, but be small not bother me.

Four months after making this madness started dating another trans woman, who after about two months gave apparent interrupt signal in the relationship, with no chance of return, and again hit me the absurd desire to try again, and there was I again and applied to an injection of anti-concepicional PERLUTAN. This time, the lump in her left breast, which was still there arose from day to night in about a week he was there again the same size as when I stopped the first time, but this time I think due to a pre provision caused by the other time I did use, the gland has grown rapidly, and in one week was the first small lemon size in her left breast, and the equivalent of half a small lemon on the right. I believe I have ease of absorption of progesterone and estrogen.

As before, the development and pains scared me and started again another tamoxifen cycle, and returning to the gym to exercise and take Tribullus TERRESTRIS. This time, completely disappeared the gland, feel nothing there.

But in the last 10 days has beaten me again this huge desire to have breasts to feminize my body more fully, but I do not intend to make the transition, I love women, both CIS women as trans women. In these days of year-end holidays, I gained about 10 days off at work, and practically I have read almost all the curiosity of forum and really surprised me and made me even more the idea of having breasts.

I have searched where I live and found two sites that sell the PM, one of the BIOVEA, and other Ainterol. The site selling Biovea apparently is more reliable, even for being an online pharmacy, as the other Ainterol selling is a new website that apparently began importing and distributing PM Ainterol in Brazil.

Ainterol >>> http://bellavaidosacosmetic.loja2.com.br...TA-ENTREGA

BIOVEA >>>>> http://biovea.net/BR/index.aspx

I wonder if this site selling Ainterol is an official importer of the product and and not run the risk of buying fake.

Advise where to start, as will experience growth of breasts, but I want to keep them secret, if they become too obvious, so I will give a way with a compressive mesh or something. My initial desire is to start slowly, have a very slow and gradual development, so that no one notices, or get used to them.

Another thing I would like to know is if I can keep myself in the gym, at least for now, would not want to lose strength due to low levels of testosterone, but I know that diet with PM would bring better results with some other supplement to reduce T.

Thank you for reading my huge text, but had to give a more detailed description does that mean for you to understand my motives, my fears and to help me anyway! Sorry for the size, promise to be more direct in the next posts!

A Happy New Year! And thank you very much !!

Eager to get in touch with friends and forum friends. Meanwhile I'll post some pictures that hit this year's crazy that I did to try a different way of having breasts.

I even did a saline infusion session to expand my chest to look like it would be.

Of course the existing fabric does not allow me to have a very feminine way, but the presence of the weight and volume has killed part of my curiosity.

And I look forward the tips mentioned in the first post !! Thank U

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon