Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling a pair of Brava domes Narrow XL

I'm selling a pair of Narrow XL brava domes and the accompanied bra.

You'll need the tubbing.

I started out using the Narrow large, and then moved up the the XL.

Please note that I've removed most of the stickiness from the domes. I found that the stickiness was what caused all the skin irritation. I used brava on and off for over a year. All you need is to suck a good amount of air from the tube (I do this manually with my mouth rather than the stupid Brava box that broke after just a month) and the domes will stay on as long as you keep the suction. Then I stopped the air from escaping the tubes with just a simple paper clip.

Please PM me if you're interested. I'm asking $175 for the domes plus $30 for shipping as it's quite heavy.

I also have the Brava skin cleanser and aloe vera if you're interested in those too...

If these are still for sale, what is the diameter of the inside of the domes, where your Breasts go? (Width and height), without adding the silicone rims into the measurment.

Hi there,
Are your domes still for sale?
Ps. I've taken the sticky of my others too. Much better!
Kind regards,
Suze Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon