Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gender/PM/Intro! :)

Hi all, so I've been on PM for a week. I took everything that I read about PM with a grain of salt. I thought the only way I could truly find whether it worked was to try it myself. I didn't expect anything to happen, but it's been an enlightening experience. (1x 500mg ea. day)

So, the first thing I can really really notice is that my skin has cleared up so much! I haven't changed my cleaning routine one bit, nor am I applying any new moisturizer/creams etc. Spots have gone from my arms and back by about 90%, and it looks very and feels very smooth/light and airy. (Can't explain it very well). I'm feeling noticeably happier today and pretty relaxed. I've had some very minor chest pains and I'm feeling *maybe* a tiny bit squishier (but I think that's my imagination). Overall, I think I look more androgynous than I did a week ago.

I'm now going to come off it for a week now and see if I feel any worst. I also need to think about my future a bit more... Although I so badly still wish I could wake up a GG tomorrow, I'm still having doubts about PM being irreversible; Gah, if only I could put it on the back-burner... I am more however concerned about my own/others health and safety and would rather take things slower.

Making my close family and friends feel unhappy or uncomfortable crosses my mind each time I take a tablet and it's really getting to me. I feel like I'm being pressured to stay in this male state only for sake of others being comfortable and content. That makes me think I'm just selfish and thoughtless of others to want to go ahead with things without their pre-consent... But then I'm battling with the fact I don't want them seeing me so sad and depressed for the rest of my life. Can anyone empathize with this?

-Melu!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon