Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction!

Smile 

Hey, all!

I've decided to embark on the journey of natural male breast-enlargement. Big Grin
However, I'm not trans; so, I'm looking for a program that will give me maximum gains without reducing my male libido too much.

Please, if anyone has advice for me and/or programs based on experience, let me know! I don't want to spend money of scams etc.

Thanks so much!!

Love and hugs

Perspective

Hello Perspective.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Unfortunately, I think any program that successful feminizes your body (i.e. achieve breast development) will hamper your libido to some extent. I have no plans to transition and my libido has dropped significantly since I started taking pm almost 3 years ago. One thing you can try to preserve your libido is going cold turkey on NBE herbs every now and then.

(03-01-2015, 07:22 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Perspective.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Unfortunately, I think any program that successful feminizes your body (i.e. achieve breast development) will hamper your libido to some extent. I have no plans to transition and my libido has dropped significantly since I started taking pm almost 3 years ago. One thing you can try to preserve your libido is going cold turkey on NBE herbs every now and then.

Agree with flame .

What about massage a Noogleberry?

Welcome to the forum!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon