Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lisa Jenn"s Program

So, after a 9 month layoff of NBE for reasons explained in another post, I started back on PM about 4 weeks ago and am starting this thread to record my progress and as always, get tips and tricks from the NBE geniuses on the board!

9 months ago I had been on the variety of milder herbs for about 18 months or so, started PM in 12/13, and experienced pretty significant results for the couple of months that I took it before I had to quit. Some of the minor beginning growth that I experienced did stay with me as a base. In fact, at some point I will share an anecdotal event that occurred which I believe was the result of permanent PM effect.

So, what's my restart program? Well, I started with Ainterol 500 mg caps, ramped up rather quickly over 4 weeks, and am now 2500 mg per day. Here is what i am doing now:

PM - 2 X 2 per day + 1 in the evening
SP - 2 450 mg per day in the morning
Licorice Mint Tea (Licorice, Spearmint & Peppermint) 2 cups per day
Massage with Olive Oil and PM powder (from caps) 2 X per day
Fish Oil - 1 per day
Meal Replacement Drink w/50 g Protein for either lunch or supper
Workout 3X per week: Light weights high reps - dumbbell press and dumbell flys to grow pecs
I am on a 5 on and 2 off regimen. Continue to massage on 2 off days.

Will add Hops, Maca and White Peony after 2 months of initial program, as well as breast pump after one month.

So far I have experienced nipple growth and the beginning of breast puffiness.

Start Measurements - 12.4.14:
Center of Breast: 38 in.
Under Breast: 35 in.

Current Measurements - 1.2.15
Over: 39 in.
Center: 39 in.
Under: 35 in.
Waist: 35
Hips: 41
Weight: 184 (Height: 74")
Bra: 36 (Nearly) A (I'm busting out of an unlined 34 A)

Goal:
Over: 41 in.
Center: 42 in.
Under: 35 in.
Waist: 34
Hips: 42
Weight: 175
Bra: 36B

The two pics below were taken on 1.2.15, you can see my right breast is slightly smaller than the left. The marks under both breasts are from wearing the 34 A for a couple of hours. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the progress I've made in a month.

I look forward to renewing old friendships and making new ones.

Hugs to all,
LJ (STILL the GBB!)

[attachment=8665][attachment=8666]

Great to have you back Lisa, we've all missed you....you GBB. Big GrinTongue

Yay!!!!!
The prodigal girl returns!
It doesnt get any "awesomer"! Lol

Hi Lisa, I remember reading you when I was lurking here and on the fence... Good to see you backSmile

GBB = "greedy butch bitch" Im assuming Tongue

You're making me curious about the anecdotal event! These permanent PM effects can you maybe already reveal if these effects are good or bad?

Yes, Welcome back Lisa J.

Hi All,

It is indeed good to be back. Just a couple of quick things, the licorice/mint tea seems to be working, of course I'm up to 3K PM a day, so that may be working too... Big Grin As I mentioned, I'm on a 5/2 regimen, so off everything for the weekend (except massage), then introducing WP 3 days/week starting Monday. Going to give that a couple of weeks and then introduce MACA. I am amazed at how far I have come in a month. Not great growth (as the GBB (GREEDY BOOB BITCH!) I want at least B's), but clearly increased mass and density in both breasts. Also, the brain is rewiring, some male function is being impacted (which I do want to keep since Lisa ID's as a Lesbian Ladyboy Tongue), and I have been able to reduce my dosages of psychotropics/anti-anxiety drugs --- for those of you that don't know, I have PTSD from combat tours.

Thanks for reminding me Hannah... So, about 6 months ago, I had a cough and my GP sent me for a chest x-ray, since I hadn't had one for 25 years. The next day, a nurse came and told me there were some "shadows" and the doc wanted me to retake the x-rays. When I went down to x-ray the tech said that the shadows were behind my nipples and they needed to recheck. So he taped these little metal buttons to my nipples and retook the x-rays. I was asking him a lot of questions, and he said it was not unusual for women to have them, and he occasionally saw this in men, too. I immediately knew that it was permanent growth from my budding! Long story short, the x-rays turned out fine. I didn't tell the doc I had been taking PM and had budded 4 months earlier... It subsequently came out when I discussed GID with my Psych doc in November, and then talked to my GP about it. They were both surprised that PM had caused this and were a little skeptical.

So, girls, if you do go for a chest x-ray and there are "shadows" behind your nips, don't be alarmed, go for the retake and let them confirm what you already to know... Honestly, I was a little shocked when I realized what it was, and the changes that the PM had made to my body. By the time I took the x-rays most of the breast growth I had experienced had receded, but clearly there had been permanent changes! In here is also a warning to newbies experimenting, PM is not something to play with if you are not absolutely positive that you want to go down this road...

Happy Friday, and Happy Growing!

The GBB

Lisa, where do you get your WP from? I found some on amazon but its almost 30 dollars once you add in shipping for 60 pills:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ICWM4MK/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2/190-6644324-3734834?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=18NF9KQKB050QJ3TKZAZ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687722&pf_rd_i=B000OAXVK2
Is there a better way??
Thanks a bunch,
Chrissie

Nothing wrong with being greedy when it comes to boobs! Big Grin
Welcome back, thanks for your details.

Chrissie, I ordered WP from Amazon, got the liquid extract in the 4 oz. size to try. Yep, 30 bucks, but 4 oz. should last a while.

Last year I tried the powdered root, but it was gritty and didn't dissolve well.

Once I finish off all of the caps I have, PM & Hops are left, I'm pretty much going to liquid extract in everything I can find, because from all I have read, the extract (or tincture) taken sublingually, is much more effective. Kinda like why folks who take nitroglycerin stick it under their tongues for quick action, instead of swallowing a pill...

Plus, my liver has been so abused, I want to try to save it from having to work as much as I can... Rolleyes

Thanks Elaine, as my hero Gordon Gekko said, "GREED, is GOOD!"
As a matter of fact, I think that was in my old signature! Cool

Hugs,
LJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon