Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about starting dose

Hello, long time lurker of the forums.

After much thought I decided to take the plunge and ordered some Ainterol R1 caps a few days ago. I've read on here that 500mg a day is a good starting dose. But after only a few days I started having some bad headaches and some minor bowel irritation.

Could it be that I'm just too sensitive to the stuff or what? I've never seen anyone have a problem with only 500mg. Would it be feasible start with half a cap a day and go up from there?
I am very patient.

(03-01-2015, 10:22 PM)Kriab Wrote:  Hello, long time lurker of the forums.

After much thought I decided to take the plunge and ordered some Ainterol R1 caps a few days ago. I've read on here that 500mg a day is a good starting dose. But after only a few days I started having some bad headaches and some minor bowel irritation.

Could it be that I'm just too sensitive to the stuff or what? I've never seen anyone have a problem with only 500mg. Would it be feasible start with half a cap a day and go up from there?
I am very patient.

Headaches are a potential side effect and you could also just be sensitive to to the PM.
The headaches could be a hypoglycemic reaction caused by the PM. Try having some sugar to see if it helps with the headaches.

I had headaches when i first started as well, at the time i think i put it down to starting on too high a dose since i started on 1400mg a day (different brand), assuming they dont get a lot worse i would give it a couple of weeks and see if they go away, you may find you get testicular pain as well at higher dosages

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon