Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are your thoughts on this product?

I have found on Amazon, a Pueraria Mirifica product that is cheaper than Ainterol, has a higher PM content, but has other added herbs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AX3J...LZLX7X34H0

Size 100 capsules.
Supplement Facts - Amount Per Serving
Pueraria Mirifica 800 MG (Ainterol has 500)
Green Tea Extract 10 MG
Acai Berry Extract 30 MG
Apple Cidar Vinegar Powder 10 MG
Kelp Extract 10 MG
Grape Seed Extract 15 MG.

What are your thoughts on this product?

Hmm,

It's the shipping that's the first thing that makes me skeptical. Assuming you ordered a bottle today, you won't get it for 4-6 weeks, which is longer than how long the number of capsules will last you! Plus, you can't order bulk quantity on this product either, and it looks like you have to pay $4.95 PER bottle even if you order multiple bottles at the same time.

Actually this product is more expensive if you compare it against the 1200 capsule option Ainterol sells. For my last order, I paid a grand total of $182.17, $28.40 of which went to shipping. I got the package earlier than expected.

In contrast, Vitax would charge you a grand total of $185.40, but of that amount, $59.40 is for shipping! Plus, it'll take a heck of a lot longer to get delivered than Ainterol. Granted, Vitax charges less per bottle, but charges more than double in shipping charges for a delivery speed that is absurd. This isn't some custom-made product, it's a bottle of standardized herbs!

Even though Vitax offers more pm per capsule, quality more be different than what Ainterol sells. If you want to use bigger capsules and/or get a bigger bang for your buck, I suggest buying the powder form of pm and filling your own capsules.

As for the additional herbs, I'm not sure. The only one I heard of is the green tea extract. I don't know if the doses for any of them are effective or not.

Also Note the Single Review.

Quote:Althought the product did eventually arrive - it took about a month or so to get to my door. That's entirly too long - especially seing how I have to pay for the shipping. I noticed they did not even process the order for almost a week. So, they get an F for shipping and handling. I do not know if I will order from them again. I might try to find a company that sells this stuff from America. It would be worth paying a little more so that I at least get it at a reasonable amount of time.

use us shipping with Ainterol and it will be at your door within 3-5 days.

Why not try one bottle for yourself? At $15.45 it's cheaper than a bottle of anterol. For 12 bottles the price is not much more but you supposedly get 60% more PM. The additional ingredients seem harmless as well as useless. See how long it takes to arrive. See if it's effective.

Thanks for the replies, I'm trying to find a product and/or website that will get me the most bang for my buck, since money is a big issue for me. Thanks flame for mentioning the shipping, I didn't even notice!

As for the extra ingredients, here is what I know about them.

Green Tea Extract: contains an amino acid, L-theanine. This amino acid mainly increases GABA, which stimulates the body's growth hormones.

Acai Berry Extract: Just an antioxidant, and a somewhat powerful one.

Apple Cider Vinegar Powder: ACV has many digestive benefits, but I have found nothing on it that aids with NBE

Kelp Extract: Contains iodine, which is essential for proper thyroid function.

Grape Seed Extract: Helps production of collagen which could in turn help breast tissue grow.

Hey there Gamer,

Just a couple things, see if the company can try and provide the chemical compound of its PM content, and not a copied version, I'll be able tell you if that info is provided. It's not standerized, only one version of PM is standardized that I've seen, and the amount in that one is so low it's ineffective.

Of the herbs included they really don't make much sense, 2 are anti-estrogens, 1 is an anti-aromatase and one increases SHBG which will tie up T. And one will help guard against osteoarthritis. All of which shouldn't be a big deal because of the amounts as Alexis pointed out.

But the biggest thing is the PM content, finding out when and where it was harvested far out weighs any inconvenience of shipping costs or delays. Other important info is the heavy chemical analysis test, see below.

Something like this

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dockets/95s0316/95s-0316-rpt0224-13-Tab-II-Origin-&-Description-of-Pueraria-Mirifica-vol162.pdf
http://www.puerariathai.com/certificates.htm
http://puerariathai.com/image/certificate18.gif

Judging by Lotus's reply, I should probably stick with Ainterol due to the trustworthiness of it's product. Ainterol has already proven itself to me, I'm just not a fan of the price Sad

(03-01-2015, 01:28 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Judging by Lotus's reply, I should probably stick with Ainterol due to the trustworthiness of it's product. Ainterol has already proven itself to me, I'm just not a fan of the price Sad

Filling your own capsules would you your best bet for saving some money. Or you could mix the powder with something like yogurt if you don't want to mess around with capsules.

(03-01-2015, 03:29 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Filling your own capsules would you your best bet for saving some money. Or you could mix the powder with something like yogurt if you don't want to mess around with capsules.

I compared the grams (amount) contained in the 100 capsule bottle, and the jar of powder, and I am really liking that savings. Thanks for pointing this out Flame! I think whenever I get that kind of cash I'll ops for the powder. it's just going to take a lot longer to save up for that jar lol

I wonder if I can make a KickStarter for this hahaha Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon