Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Diary/Plan

Greetings Readers and Fellow Growers,

Just embarking on my initial NBE plan. Learning lots and have lots to learn. This post will be a preliminary (foreplay if you will), before the refined plan goes into action. I'll be posting pics (or at least taking them) every 30 days.

I had some difficulty finding sources for some of the products, but now all is enroute with exception to the Maca Root as I'm still not 100% sure what brand/method is best.

History:

I had spent a few summer months doing a chest building workout. The theory that breast growth would be more efficient if there were already pre-existing meat to build from.

In late October 2014, my friend gave me her HCG drops (diet drops to mimic pregnancy) to play with since she had experienced temporary growth by a cup size among other sides. They lasted about 1 month. I experienced increased libido, weight/fat loss, and my chest increased by 1.5" with no other hormones/products being used.

I had started with SP (450mg 3 times a day) before I read that it's no longer preferred. Stopped taking after 2 weeks.

Starting Measurements

September 2014:
Bust -- 36"
UB -- 35"
Waist -- 31"
Hips -- 34"
Weight -- 155lbs (70kg)

Measurements After HCG

Late November 2014:
Bust -- 37.5"
UB -- 34"
Waist -- 29"
Hips -- 35"
Weight -- 150lbs (68kg)

** Weight and Waist loss also attributed to increased work activity, eating less.

Current Measurements

January 2015:
Bust -- 37.5" (B cup)
UB -- 34"
Waist -- 29"
Hips -- 34.5"
Weight -- 150lbs (68kg)

Goal:

Rounder hips proportional to chest, full feminization working toward full transition.
Utilizing an hourglass ab routine and hip/butt building exercises coupled with light cardio and yoga.
Would like to lose muscle mass from arms, shoulders, back (any tips?).

Bust -- 40" - 42" (C cup hopefully)
Waist -- 28"
Hips -- 38" - 40" (at least proportional)
Weight -- Don't really have one, maybe 140lbs (but with body redistributing, I imagine weight will jump up and down as with fitness routines)

Proposed Plan

Won't be starting all at once. Will be introducing one by one, and gradually increase dosage of each.

Starting Doses

Ainterol PM -- 500mg, twice a day (building to 3x) with PM Breast Spray in AM and PM Breast Cream in PM

Swanson Reishi Mushroom Extract -- 500mg, twice a day (building to 3x)

Select Herbs White Peony Root -- 1 dropper?, twice a day (building to 3x)

Red Maca Root -- Unknown at this time

Natures Way Dandelion Root -- 525mg, twice a day (building to 3x)

Chi Breast Massage -- 200 to 300 rotations each, twice a day

HCG Drops -- 10 drops, 3x a day

Other Supplements:
Centrum Multi-vitamin with Iron (low iron/thin blood)
Omega 3, 6, 9
Swiss Natural Solutions: Memory (Ginkgo, Ginseng, BacoMind)

Comments, Questions, Suggestions, and Concerns always welcome. Plan to start in a week or two.

(I took to mind the suggestions and replies on other threads and have tried to encorporate the advice).

-- Lana

Quote:full feminization working toward full transition.

I can see going with an herbal regime to start out for a while and walk the fence and get a feel for things.... But if your goal is to "fully transition" you know your gonna need a psych and a doctor and legit HRT right???

I understand "full transition" to mean laser/electro for the beard, at least a year on legit HRT, name/gender change with the state/ full time living as a female, ect with the ultimate goal of having SRS surgery or an orchie and living 24/7/365 as a woman....

Your proposed program does look good, and Im certainly not saying it wont workWink Just pointing out the requirements the surgeons and gatekeepers put out there if your really talking "full transition" Wink

Hi Evamarie,

Thank you for making sure I understood, only recently I found out about those requirements. Luckily, my doctor isn't forcing me to go through the therapist channels. She has experience with TGs (primarily ftm) and is fully supportive in prescribing legit HRT. I feel very fortunate to have found her, through transhealth services, she's one of the very few people I feel comfortable and safe to talk to.

I'm hoping to be able to live full-time as Lana by September, but can't now do to REALLY small town and roommate/friend. Still haven't figured out how to discuss this with him, mainly waiting for topic to pop up to open philosophical discussion. Anyway, I at least have a safe place to dress up.

Thank you again for your feedback, I'm hoping to start home laser removal in the next month or so.

Well, started off with a bit of a hiccup. Health concerns put my program on hold after 2 weeks. I started again on Feb 1st and everything seems to be going ok. Won't find out health results until Friday.

February's Measurements (start of month)

OB -- 38.5"
Bust -- 39"
UB -- 36"
Waist -- 30"
Hips -- 35"
Weight -- No scale at the moment Rolleyes

Current Program

Ainterol PM -- 500mg, twice a day with PM Atomizor 10 in the morning and PM
Atomizor 20 in the evening.
**Thought I ordered breast cream but apparently not lol.

Select Herbs White Peony Root -- 1 dropper, twice a day

Red Maca Root -- heaping Tsp, twice a day.

Natures Way Dandelion Root -- 525mg, twice a day

HCG Drops -- 10 drops, 3x a day

Swanson Reishi Mushroom Extract -- 500mg, twice a day (Just started this week)

Chi Breast Massage -- 200 to 300 rotations each, throughout the day

I've been mixing the White Peony, Reishi, and Maca Root with either a Meal Replacement Shake (morning) or Hot Chocolate (evening). Started adding Coconut Oil to the mix. On hip/butt workout days, I have a protein shake before and after.

Fitness Program

20mins (60 minutes total) on Bicycle, Treadmill (inclined), Elliptical Crosstrainer; once a week
Hourglass Ab workout; twice a week
Hip/Butt building workout; once a week
Yoga X; once a week

Will be changing up workout routine for the coming month.

Nice looking plan.

Good luck. Smile

I've been neglecting my diary, mainly due to no change in measurements since Feb.

March's Dosage

Ainterol PM -- 2500mg a day, with PM Ultimate Atomizor in morning and PM Breast Cream at night

Natures Way Dandelion Root -- 525mg, three times a day

Swanson Reishi Mushroom Caps -- 1 capsule, three times a day

Select Herbs White Peony Root -- 1-2 dropper, three times a day

Other Supplements:
Aspirin Daily Low Dose -- 1 tab in the morning
Centrum Multivitamin -- 1 tab at night
Jamieson Omega 3, 6, 9 -- 1 tab, three times a day

April's Dosage I added Swanson BO but dialed back the PM by over half. Experienced occasional mild dizziness/head rushes at first.

Ainterol PM -- 1000mg, twice a day, with PM Ultimate Atomizor in morning and PM Breast Cream at night

Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular -- 1 cap at lunch

Natures Way Dandelion Root -- 525mg, three times a day

Swanson Reishi Mushroom Caps -- 1 capsule, three times a day

Select Herbs White Peony Root -- 1-2 dropper, three times a day

Swanson Raw Multi-Glandular for Women -- 1 cap at night

Other Supplements:
Aspirin Daily Low Dose -- 1 tab in the morning
Centrum Multivitamin -- 1 tab at night
Jamieson Omega 3, 6, 9 -- 1 tab, three times a day
Nature's Bounty Coconut Oil -- 1000mg cap, three times a day (alternating weeks)

Due to unrelated stomach sensitivities, I dropped Maca for the time being except when taking protein shakes for hip building workouts.

Observed Changes/Progress

Not much change (if any) in measurements since Feb. Skin feels a bit softer. Occasional mood swings. Eyes tear up during touching moments.

My mother has commented that I "look like a woman with my hoodie up". This morning, I noticed that my lips seem a little fuller.

Few days ago, my right nipple is sore (think it has budded, hardness is there -- and of course I keep hitting it on everything Rolleyes) so far the left is lagging behind.

Plans

Seeing my doc tomorrow, possibly getting my HRT prescription to start for May. Will be ordering a noogleberry. Just got HairFree sample today, so will be testing it out in a few days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon