Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast pumping for Fat males who already have large Boobs?

I am fairly significantly overweight. Thankfully it seems like genetics are in my favor. My mom has always had big boobs, and they got downright enormous when she got overweight. Mine are already almost as large as hers. When I wear a bra, I can already fill a DDD / F cup.

I'm thinking about getting a noogleberry with the Extra Extra Large cups. It just seems hard to find much info about if it matters at all if the user is fat or not. Also obviously it seems like most who use this pump are starting out with somewhat small boobs. Is there anything different to know when starting out with boobs that are already big?

Even though mine are big already I strongly believe that they can never be too big and it really turns me on thinking about how much larger I can make them. Having big boobs actually makes it fun to be fat Smile

Well, I don't have any facts on the subject for you, but I'm pretty sure that you'll do much better than a thin person like me with Noogle. Fat cells tend to stretch out and expand (or inflate) so I imagine that encouraging them in this way could only help a lot. I've got nearly nothing in the fat department, nor much breast tissue, so it's very slow going for me. I think you'll do well with it.

Massaging will help them, so will some good breast foods.
Research the foods which aid breast development, such as you'll find here and on the net over 300 plant based foods are great to improve your bust, along with Red clover etc... Have a good time.

Thank you both for your replies Smile

I had a special friend for a while who really enjoyed playing with my boobs, particularly pulling on them, squeezing them, and twisting them, often with quite a lot of force. That went on for about 2 years and I went from a D cup to a DDD cup, but I also gained a lot of weight during that time. I don't know much of the big boobs I have now is due to my friend, or simply being fat.

I also want to try to lose weight at some point, but when I do I want to do everything I can to try and keep them from shrinking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon