Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lot of 6 34D bras for sale

Hi everyone,

I am thinking about selling my 34D bras from back when I started NBE. So far I have 5 Victoria's Secret bras and 1 Maidenform bra in American size 34D.

Note: all of the Victoria's Secret bras are used. They are not dingy by any means but they have definitely been worn many times. Of course, they will be sanitized/re-washed thoroughly. The Maidenform bra is brand new.

I know that buying new bras for NBE can be really costly from personal experience!! I went from a 34D to a 32GG in a short period and now I'm stuck with all these bras that I no longer wear.

Serious inquiries only! I will share pictures with you are interested.
Asking price: $35 for all 6 but I am willing to negotiate on this number and which ones you buy. That is about $6 for each bra that cost nearly $50 and maybe you'll only need it for a month or two as you continue to grow Smile

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!! Smile

(I also have 2 new without tags sports bras and 1 Gilligan & O'Malley 34DD bra that has been worn a few times if you are interested)

Do you still have the 34D bras available for sale? I sent you a PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon