Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

malebreastpump

hello
my breast pump with large cup noogleberry Smile

you have to be really careful on the suction. looks like u are going to have some bruising.

Just like working out... Too much will just cause a negative. Less pressure will be better.

Wow, as a former cock and ball vac pumper (don't laugh everybody)
you have some serious bruising happening. There are guys that do vac on breasts on newart.com although most are saline infusion.

The technique is low pressure with long duration. Also If you can, wet pumping (what I used to do) with warm water producies better results. giving that some thought, I'd start with by boobies wet, some hot water in the cup, lay on my back so water sinks in cup.pump to get a good seal, hold 15~30 minutes. Remove and massage with olive oil or coconut oil for a 5~10 minute break. then back in cups for another 30 minutes.....no over pressure, just a good pull. Watch for broken capillaries.

Remember water, low pressures, regular breaks.....all will produce better results.

And no....I quit pumping long ago ....but hey , my experience came in handy. Always managed to get my "package" pretty big with no damage.

'Xtrempumptist, at the request of the op we are moving you to the appropriate section.
Thanks for the patience.

To rename the thread ask the question in the "help section", attn: Eve , admin

E.g. Please rename my thread to __________ (fill in the blank).

Good luck.

Help with the site
http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon