Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pumping n cancer?

Question 

Hi,
first of all im sorry im new here n kinda all confused with the site ;p n im polish so my english is kinda bad sorry bout that.

If anyone can answer me.. i wonder
i have noogleberry since few months, n im really afraid that if ill keep pumping ill get cancer, cuz im like manipulating them.
So i wonder if there are people who were like pumping since years? what they think bout it, did they had any issues.
Because everywhere i read its safe. but as my friend said: that people who got cancer from it are way too "busy" now with it than posting on forum :/

I wonder what other people think..

I SERIOUSLY doubt you'll get cancer from that and, even if you do, it's VERY easily curable!!!! There's nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer. Chemo isn't one of them!!

Yes this absolutely put the fear of God into me and stopped me eve REALLY utilising the NG.
We all have c cells in out body (or so I hear) so yes it always crossed my mind , what IF we started expanding those cells if they happened to reside on our boobs and then they replicated as a result??..

So your not alone querying that and we may never really know the answer unless they did studies on these particular pumps Sad

However cupping therapy is very therapeutic and Sim to breast suction so that's a bit comforting and I think the action of bringing fresh blood to the boobs may aid in carrying toxins away - think/hope so anyway .. Smile

(07-01-2015, 03:54 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I SERIOUSLY doubt you'll get cancer from that and, even if you do, it's VERY easily curable!!!! There's nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer. Chemo isn't one of them!!

(07-01-2015, 03:54 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I SERIOUSLY doubt you'll get cancer from that and, even if you do, it's VERY easily curable!!!! There's nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer. Chemo isn't one of them!!

Cancer is "VERY easily curable"? What an ignorant, irresponsible statement!

so aware people are scared but still they do it Tongue

(07-01-2015, 06:22 PM)anima88 Wrote:  so aware people are scared but still they do it Tongue
Well I don't really and if I do I do it very gently and I do it just for the reason that it MIGHT move provide some lymphatic movement/circulation and carry away toxins. I might be way off base?? Im no expert.
I did before if got paranoid use it religiously for about 3 months and it did NOTHING for the size of my breasts. But that could be the circulation issue and cause I drink coffee..

What WOULD be interesting is if anyone here who has a cyst as many do asked their doctors how using an expansion pump might affect the size of the cyst, I would assume they are similar in nature to say a an undetected tumour??

I did approach some of the bigger tv docs ie mercola and dr oz and asked if they would ever provide some feedback and or a show on using these pumps and the side effects if any but I never heard back!

(07-01-2015, 05:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  We all have c cells in out body (or so I hear) so yes it always crossed my mind , what IF we started expanding those cells if they happened to reside on our boobs and then they replicated as a result??..

Some state this while others disagree. Some even say cancer is more like a fungus that attacks the body when it's balance is off.

Regardless, more and more there are experts that insist that it's one's lifestyle that determines whether or not a person gets cancer. Of course big pharma and the doctors that work for them won't tell anyone this because it would kill business...that is of course if this statement is indeed true.

Having had two different types of cancer now it truly makes me wonder...and through my personal research I have changed some of my habits to reflect this research. Google "ph kills cancer" and you'll be opened up to a whole new world of cancer information.

As for pumping and cancer, my opinion leads to the not likely category based merely on I've never heard of it contributing to penis or mons pubis cancer...

(07-01-2015, 09:41 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 05:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  We all have c cells in out body (or so I hear) so yes it always crossed my mind , what IF we started expanding those cells if they happened to reside on our boobs and then they replicated as a result??..

Some state this while others disagree. Some even say cancer is more like a fungus that attacks the body when it's balance is off.

Regardless, more and more there are experts that insist that it's one's lifestyle that determines whether or not a person gets cancer. Of course big pharma and the doctors that work for them won't tell anyone this because it would kill business...that is of course if this statement is indeed true.

Having had two different types of cancer now it truly makes me wonder...and through my personal research I have changed some of my habits to reflect this research. Google "ph kills cancer" and you'll be opened up to a whole new world of cancer information.

As for pumping and cancer, my opinion leads to the not likely category based merely on I've never heard of it contributing to penis or mons pubis cancer...

Hi Scotti.
Yes im hearing more about the fungi aspect of it too. I wonder if we will ever really know. One would think if it were a type of fungi it might be easier to eradicate???? Anyway yes im trying to adopt a more alkaline diet to combat inflammation. Id read wonderful things about alkaline water but then contradictory information that it puts a burden on the kidneys and is bad.
Either way il persist with the anti acid lifestyle as best possible. Need to get more ph strips today.

(07-01-2015, 12:01 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Cancer is "VERY easily curable"? What an ignorant, irresponsible statement!

Well this depends on what line of thinking you take.

If you take the modern societal road, a diagnosis of cancer means surgery, chemo, radiation, etc. If you take the alternate path, it means none of that. And while the type of cancer diagnosis determines the type of treatment, even with modern medicine all are not curable. And as with most things in life, we are often led to believe that there is only one way correct way to do something and to deviate from that will get you in big trouble. The same holds true when it comes to cancer.

There have been many studies and documented cased by prominent doctors and universities that have proven that chemo and surgery is not needed to cure cancer, and there are even more stories online of people that have beaten it when the medical world gave up on them. Now stating very curable might be an understatement, these same people state that all cancers can be beaten without the use of modern medicine. Do some research and you will see what I am talking about and thus allow yourself to formulate a better opinion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon