Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

youtube Mary

Video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrlhrz93Khc
ok u need to skip kinda till the end Tongue

im just curious. its Mary anyone follow her? Smile i really like her videos. more of which im curious bout her boobies. u think theyre real? she is so small n theyre so... firm. i asked her few times but she never responded.

just wondering what u think. not promotin ger or anythin. but id like to be like her DUH

They look fake to me, you can tell by the sides and top of her boobs. Also there isn't much movement to them at all....They look very firm, like they were recently done, so I think they still need time to settle...but it's pretty clear this is a boob job

but she is so young =/

They are really nice, but fake.

actually no one from anywhere in her video's comments never wrote anything bout them bein fake Tongue people adore her for being so confident in her Natural body =/

not like im against her xD i just wonder if nature can do such beauty xp

They are fake. If you look at her earlier videos, they're much smaller and more natural looking.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon