Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ATTN: 4 THOSE WHO CAN'T GET BB TO THEIR COUNTRY

Hi all. I wanted to post my offer for those who can't get BB to send into their country.

I know they are offering a 1.5 months extension for their clients who purchase from them
. Now I am not sure of the details as far how that works, but if anyone who is looking to purchase a from them but can't because Bountuful is not willing to send to their country, I will be willing to ship it to you for that 1 and a half month extentsion.
shipping to your country 1st class ($16) and it will get there in a week or less. And I'll do the first one who contacts me free to send.

Meaning, once I receive your shipment (you pay BB to ship to my address ), I'll take the 1.5 month extension from the parcel and re ship your parcel first class to your country, and I'll cover the cost. And I will email you your LC costums number.

Just pm me for details.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon