Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello from New Hampshire

Just want to introduce myself. Very new to this... just bought my first herbs and looking to make gradual progress. Will mostly be in the herbal section, but you never know.

A friend made up my name from the first letter of my male name "D"

Dee

Hello Dee.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

What herbs have you bought? And what are you hoping to get out of NBE?

Hi flamesabers

I have bought:

Fenugreek 610 mg x3 per day (right now)
Saw Palmetto 450 mg x 6 per day (right now)
Red Clover 430 mg x3 per day (right now)
and daily using Wild Yam cream when I can 14% blend.
... and massage whenever possible.

I know there are some other things like licorice root, etc. that I can get, but trying to keep things down to a minimal.

Not 100% sure what I want, but looking for a gradual feminization to my look. I'm in my early 50s, so don't think I'll be a real CD or anything, but do want to become more feminine in any way I can. I am ultimately looking to have breasts and nipples that are more of a woman's shape, but don't care about the size so much. I'm also slightly overweight (need to lose 20 or 30 pounds), and wish to do that as well. So we'll see where this goes. I'm looking for more motivation than anything as I know the mind can make a lot happen that wouldn't if you have doubt.

Thanks for your reply.

Dee

Your welcome Dee.

When you need motivation, I think this forum can be an excellent resource. It could be by receiving feedback on your progress pictures or by getting a second opinion on your NBE regime.

Excellent... thank you! I'll probably post my regiment into another thread, or a new thread for advice. Appreciate you getting back .... Dee

BTW ... your profile pic looks really nice Smile

Welcome.

Many have found success with PM alone. Right now I'm taking PM, Spearmint and occasionally mix in some SP and a few beers and all seems to be coming along nicely. However, as stated plenty of times on this forum, everyone reacts differently.

The only real question is how far to take it.... Big Grin

Hi, Dee! Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome, Dee_NH this place is great, a lot of very friendly and helpful people. You will love it here.

(15-01-2015, 10:33 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Many have found success with PM alone. Right now I'm taking PM, Spearmint and occasionally mix in some SP and a few beers and all seems to be coming along nicely. However, as stated plenty of times on this forum, everyone reacts differently.

The only real question is how far to take it.... Big Grin

take it till you are OVER 9000!!!!!!!

~E

Welcome to the forum Dee. Glad to have you join the conversation!

Thank you All! Great Forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon