Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New news nouns and a name.

Effective immediately, I have decided to call you all sister. Whether you are here on the way to a full transition, or just like the idea of having breasts, no matter the extent of your plan or results, you have all made the choice to feminize yourself in one way or another. This makes us all sisters on this journey, and I am proud to call you such. So please, if I call you "sister" in a future post and you still prefer to stay as a man, understand that I mean no offense and it is a title bestowed from the highest sincerity, respect, and love.

So, thank you, sisters.

And that brings me to my biggest news. I have finally accepted a name to fit my effeminate persona. Much as it has served me here, so to shall it in real life. I am Etna, now and always.

Congrats SisBig GrinWink

*thinks of her theme music*

*smiles*

Congrats! It sounds better in everyday life than flonne would. Lol

Congrats.

I'd feel very blessed to be called sister Etna. It's long been my wish that we should call each other something fitting for the sorority we are in but I never knew what it should be. I think you're right on by simply eliminating the confusion and making it official. I'm going to follow your lead!

No problem with me, sis!
However, Etna? It's the name of a small town about a mile from here and it's the name of a mountain. How about something more feminine, like, Bathsheba, Hortence, or Bill?

Wonderful New Year's gift for all.

(10-01-2015, 05:11 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  No problem with me, sis!
However, Etna? It's the name of a small town about a mile from here and it's the name of a mountain. How about something more feminine, like, Bathsheba, Hortence, or Bill?

You wouldn't happen to live in our around Ithaca, would you?

From Wikipedia:

Aetna was in Greek and Roman mythology a Sicilian nymph, and according to Alcimus, a daughter of Uranus and Gaea, or of Briareus. Simonides said that she had acted as arbitrator between Hephaestus and Demeter respecting the possession of Sicily. By Zeus or Hephaestus she became the mother of the Palici. Mount Aetna in Sicily was believed to have derived its name from her, and under it Zeus buried Typhon, Enceladus, or Briareus. The mountain itself was believed to be the place in which Hephaestus and the Cyclops made the thunderbolts for Zeus.

(10-01-2015, 03:29 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 05:11 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  No problem with me, sis!

You wouldn't happen to live in our around Ithaca, would you?

No, never been to New York. Never been farther east than Hershey, Pa. (or Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., not sure which is farter east.).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon