Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello

Great stuff that pm is. From 9 months ago I went from totally flat male to a 35B. I stopped for a month or two because my breasts grew so quickly and also had erection and ejaculation problems to please my wife. I've kept my entire body smooth all this time epilating two hours a day. I've started my pm and sp again this week. I missed the hardness and pleasent pain in my breasts. I thought I'd be satisfied with a B cup but naow that except for unspoken glances there is acceptence of my current develipment I'll try to grow another inch. Over these months my nipples have stayed constantly errect which I viewed as an indication that I was still in ok shape with my estrogen. My skin is soft and epilating is easy so I think my body hair is at last thinning. What can I say from a start of uncertainty I currently feel so confident to see just how large my breasts will develop whilr always being a man. Oh I am experimenting with mixing pm with lotion on plastic wrap and wearing it on my scrotum. I wouldn't mind shrinkink my balls. Well that's it.

Welcome, sister. Since you mentioned pleasing your wife, how does she feel about your desire to feminize, even if slightly?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon