Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

different brands of PM

Hi all, I have been using PM from a supplier here in the UK since 2012 but ordered a shipment from Ainterol last October while working overseas. Since starting the new capsules results seem to have taken off, not sure if the change of supplier had anything to do with the sudden (welcome) growth or if it would have happened anyway.
I was just wondering if anyone else had found changing supplier had an effect on the results they were seeing.

(12-01-2015, 12:19 PM)Steve Wrote:  Hi all, I have been using PM from a supplier here in the UK since 2012 but ordered a shipment from Ainterol last October while working overseas. Since starting the new capsules results seem to have taken off, not sure if the change of supplier had anything to do with the sudden (welcome) growth or if it would have happened anyway.
I was just wondering if anyone else had found changing supplier had an effect on the results they were seeing.

Ainterol is the only brand I've taken Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I haven't tried any other suppliers other than Ainterol.

Ainterol seems to be very widely used by people here

after reading the success of membres here back in the early summer,
all I ever tried. I'm happy with it.
Some use Swanson's I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon