Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone experience

...a nosebleed that they attribute to using herbals?

Started yesterday morning. Everytime I get it calmed calmed down. Sitting with my head back it stops.
If I stand too quicky or for too long the one side gets an anterior bleed.

Never experienced this before.

I had this happen once out of the blue last year, maybe previous year. Not sure if it was related to NBE or not, but it didn't last long.

Thank you, never had them like this.
I get it calmed down, take it easy a few hours......stand up slowly .
Walk around and after a few minutes I fell it back of my throat.
Weird

Elaine, it's quite possible, Reishi and other supplements/meds have anti-coagulation properties. Have you increased anything?.

No, Reishi ran out about a week back took the last on a friday (fri before last I think it was) skipped a few days and went back to usual 1000 daily (bottle recommendation).

Peony root only 1 dropper5 days off 2.

PM has been steady 2000 mg daily. Although I missed here and there taking only 1000 a day.

Cut everything out yesterday and dropped PM back to 1000 mg a day. One morning and one night.

Good night last night , but nosebleed back this morning when I got up from cuch and went to shower. Although waaaaay less and was able to stop quickly.

(14-01-2015, 03:01 PM)elainecd Wrote:  No, Reishi ran out about a week back took the last on a friday (fri before last I think it was) skipped a few days and went back to usual 1000 daily (bottle recommendation).

Peony root only 1 dropper5 days off 2.

PM has been steady 2000 mg daily. Although I missed here and there taking only 1000 a day.

Cut everything out yesterday and dropped PM back to 1000 mg a day. One morning and one night.

Good night last night , but nosebleed back this morning when I got up from cuch and went to shower. Although waaaaay less and was able to stop quickly.

Sorry to hear that Elaine, do you have a humidifier going in the house?. I think I read somewhere about if the bleeding lasts more than a few days seek attention, also if you lost a lot of blood and feel faint. I'm know you know all this already, just worried about yah. Smile

Thank you , no humidifier.
Yes, Ive poured over webmd,etc.
Some will scare hell out of you.
Much better today

Yesterday was a much smaller deal than mOnday and Tuesday morning. Very light bleeding as I walked to shower, got it under control and stopped.

No more the rest of the day but I was careful.

This morning 9thursday....none, nada...YAY!

Lotus you remined me of something. Last week I started doing the whole dropper (about 1 ml) peony root extract under my tongue and holding a few minutes. I had been mixing with 6 oz of water.
How ever Saturday I read where there are two schools of thought and there was some risk to sub lingual. (After I done Saturday's that way. Sunday was my day off for PR and REishi.

Of course Monday morning was my "incident".

On'y NBE I've done since is the PM one 500mg morning and one 500mg at night.

You think the pR under the tongue contributed?
My BP is a ittle high anyway and I take nothing in the way of meds for anything. Just my NBE program and multivitmans.

Yeah the sublingual route could be giving you a jolt thats thining the blood. maybe stick with the normal delivery method and see if that takes care of it. Or cut the sublingual to a few drops since the affect is much more intense.

Smile

I occasionally have nose bleeds, used to be more prevalent when I was pre to early teens. The doctor's suggested a humidifier. Especially in the winter when your central heat kills the humidity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon