Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I scream yet?

(21-01-2015, 12:50 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Good News first...

Both my flash&go and my PM arrived today. I have already used both.

Now the bad news. I had to go in for another CT scan this morning on my lung. They are now moving away from a diagnosis of active TB to carcinoma for the lesion in my upper right lobe.

TECHNIQUE: After obtaining the patient's consent, 3mm CT images were
obtained with intravenous contrast material. Non-ionic contrast
material was used.

FINDINGS:
LUNGS: 2.7 cm irregular thickwalled cavitary lesion in the right lung
apex which appears slightly worse than December 2014. This is highly
suspicious for primary lung carcinoma. Recommend surgical or
pulmonary referral.

If this is cancer, that puts everything I have planned on immediate hold. No HRT, no further NBE... just a concentration on beating it.

~E

Shouldn't be a problem. There are nearly 400 known natural cures!! Chemo and radiation are NOT on the list, so, by ALL means, STAY AWAY FROM THEM at ALL costs!! If you DO have cancer, your body is on the acidic side, about all you have to do is raise your Ph balance to the alkaline side...slightly above 7.36. Unless you plan to use it as a Trojan horse to kill the cancer, cut out sugar for a while. Sugar makes your body acidic and it's cancer's favourite food. Eat LOTS of greens!! They make you more alkaline. Search YouTube, there's LOTS of info on how to cure it!! Even people at stage 4 have been cured!! There's LOTS of hope!!

I have a nearly sugar free diet. Stopped using sugar a couple years ago when I realized that nearly everything in my diet had added sugar. I started adding everything up and came to the conclusion that I was eating about 3 pounds of sugar a month. After I saw that, I switched to more natural foods, less processed and pre-packaged foods etc. In general I eat semi-healthy, but over the last year my calorie intake has been drastically reduced. I've lost about 35 lbs since this time last year and that mostly because I keep forgetting to eat regularly.

Got more doctors visits to do. A Bronchoscopy is being scheduled, they pulled blood today for a CBC and CMP as well as for PTT. I HAD asked the doctor to pull blood for a Lipid Profile and Testosterone -Total + Free but he didn't add that to the tests. They were also supposed to test estrogen etc, basically the main baselines for beginning HRT. But with the possibility of that lesion being cancerous... I am not going to complain much.

There is also indications of an enlarged spleen which can be related to either cancer (my body trying to fight it) or to an active TB infection.. which is also a possibility for the change in lung lesion size. All in all.. I am still in the dark but things are not looking like they are going to brighten up for me any time soon. I almost hope I have cancer because if I have an active TB infection, then I have likely infected my brother, his wife, my niece, her bf and a couple of her friends and my sister in laws mother, aunt and uncle etc directly, not counting how many people I may have infected by walking through a store while shopping etc etc...

I'd rather have cancer than be responsible for having infected so many people with TB.

~E

Low-dose naltrexone is something that's worth a try. There's no toxicity at the 4.5 mg dose and some good anti-cancer anecdotes.

Good news first. My TB infection is NOT active. Yippie!

Now for the bad news... the picture says it all. Wish me well folks. This thing is fast growing

~Elain

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wish you well on fighting this cancer, Elain. Are you doctors able to give you a prognosis?

Not yet. They took a biopsy of it this morning during the Bronchoscopy and are having it looked at to see if it's benign or malignant. I should know within a week or so. It has grown from 2.5cm to 2.7cm in 3 weeks so that kinda lends itself to the likely-hood of it being malignant but at this point it's still an unknown.

If it is a malignancy then my plans for transitioning are on indefinite hold until I either beat it, or it beats me. Time will tell.

~Elain

**Update**

The bacteriological culture results are back. There is no active TB in my lungs (No Organisms Detected). Minor-medium activity of leukocytes indicative of an infection of some kind in my sinuses (I have long term sinusitis so that is likely why). Basically... other than the sinus issue and the growth in my lungs, everything is healthy. So... that worry is laid to rest. Now I can concentrate on the growth in my lungs.

*edit* I just spoke to the doctor and the image of the tumor they took was of a growth in my sinuses.. possibly just a polyp but further investigation is required so at this time I have not one, but two known masses growing in my body. Color me.. not very thrilled right now.

~E

(25-01-2015, 12:35 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  **Update**

The bacteriological culture results are back. There is no active TB in my lungs (No Organisms Detected). Minor-medium activity of leukocytes indicative of an infection of some kind in my sinuses (I have long term sinusitis so that is likely why). Basically... other than the sinus issue and the growth in my lungs, everything is healthy. So... that worry is laid to rest. Now I can concentrate on the growth in my lungs.

*edit* I just spoke to the doctor and the image of the tumor they took was of a growth in my sinuses.. possibly just a polyp but further investigation is required so at this time I have not one, but two known masses growing in my body. Color me.. not very thrilled right now.

~E

Wishing speedy recovery .

Please keep us "tuned" in Elain. I know it sounds quaint, but we are really rooting and praying for you.Smile

Dear, keep up hope, regardless. I know this is terrible news and you might not have people immediately around you who will help, as is the case for so many of us "misfits." But all of us here share a common bond and will be rooting for you. Keep posting and let all of us know how you are doing.
Best, Christine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon