Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I scream yet?

*Update* Another test has come back, looking specifically for TB bacteria in my bronchial passages. None found. Test negative. So far it seems every test keeps saying I am Inactive where TB is concerned.

Results are in... NO ACTIVE TB bacteria in my lungs in the area they tested. That means the lesion is the only possible place for there to be TB... unless that lesion isn't TB at all and is in fact a tumor. This of course rules out active TB and means that I am Latent IF (BIG IF) I am understanding the results correctly..
*dances*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test Result Flag Reference
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MTB COMPLEX PCR | | |
TB SOURCE | BAL | | ()
TB COMPLEX PCR | Negative | | ()
| -------------------REFERENCE VALUE--------------------------
| Not Applicable
| -------------------ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-------------------
| Laboratory developed test.
| Test Performed by:
| Mayo Clinic Laboratories - Rochester Main Campus
| 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905
| Laboratory Director: Curtis A. Hanson, M.D.

Now that this test has come back, there is i think one more still out there, but I am leaning towards thinking it's results will be the same, negative. That means from one standpoint, things are good. The next tests will likely be directed directly at the lesion in my lungs to determine what it is exactly.

So far things have been tipping in my favor. So I hope that trend continues.

~Elain

Possibly just a Cyst...*hopes*

Or if you have ever had Pneumonia or a nearly as bad bronchial infection it could be Scar Tissue

This going back over 2 yrs back , they noticed growth grow brom grain size to pea size so was penciled in for bio psi to my lungs Sad my doc done test and informed me I got RA . I read up natural foods to tackle RA and started on those foods and herbs . my appt was in 4 month time . When I went for biopsies , they need to insert guide wire while under scanner , but they couldn't find the growth . After putting old scan over new I was it shrunk back to rice grain . Woooohhhhoooo , ( I was bricking it Sad )

The last test came back. I don't have TB, I don't have cancer (or at least my Doctor doesn't think I have cancer) However what I DO have... is about as bad as a very malignant cancer. The only positive about this damn thing is I can't spread it around.

I have been diagnosed with nonimmunocompromised MYCOBACTERIUM AVIUM COMPLEX

nonimmunocompromised meaning I don't have HIV or any other known diseases that compromise the immune system. However.... this little beastie is Nasty in a big way. It's a kissing cousin to TB and HIGHLY drug resistant naturally. Plus... it has strains that have developed resistance to the drugs they do use on it. Now here comes the kicker... those same drugs.... The cure is damn near as bad as the disease.

I will be on antibiotics for a minimum of 12-18 months and very possibly up to two years. This scratches my plans to transition as those AB are highly reactive to other medications.. It scratches my plans to use NBE to grow breasts for the same reasons. It basically puts me back where I was on October 10th of 2014. I'm not in a good place right now so I'm going to sign off for the night.

~Elain

(03-02-2015, 03:44 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  The last test came back. I don't have TB, I don't have cancer (or at least my Doctor doesn't think I have cancer) However what I DO have... is about as bad as a very malignant cancer. The only positive about this damn thing is I can't spread it around.

I have been diagnosed with nonimmunocompromised MYCOBACTERIUM AVIUM COMPLEX

nonimmunocompromised meaning I don't have HIV or any other known diseases that compromise the immune system. However.... this little beastie is Nasty in a big way. It's a kissing cousin to TB and HIGHLY drug resistant naturally. Plus... it has strains that have developed resistance to the drugs they do use on it. Now here comes the kicker... those same drugs.... The cure is damn near as bad as the disease.

I will be on antibiotics for a minimum of 12-18 months and very possibly up to two years. This scratches my plans to transition as those AB are highly reactive to other medications.. It scratches my plans to use NBE to grow breasts for the same reasons. It basically puts me back where I was on October 10th of 2014. I'm not in a good place right now so I'm going to sign off for the night.

~Elain

Consider hemp ( marijuana oil ) . Please read up on natural foods / fruits / spices . It has helped me . For hemp oil look it up on you tube .

Did you watch any of the videos I posted here? I'd suggest you especially watch the last one. It's 4 hours long, but it's loaded with info and ideas that might be of some help to you.
Take care!! I hope you can kick this!!

(03-02-2015, 05:32 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Did you watch any of the videos I posted here? I'd suggest you especially watch the last one. It's 4 hours long, but it's loaded with info and ideas that might be of some help to you.
Take care!! I hope you can kick this!!

Yeah I did. I'll probably have to watch it 3-4 more times to really digest it.

*update*

I am scheduled for a PET scan on my lungs tomorrow at 1:30pm.

Knew more tests would be called for. This one adds a nice radioactive tagging material into my body. Yay I get to glow in the dark again.

I'm going back to bed.

~Elain

Okay, good! :-) I'm going to have to watch the last one once more and take LOTS of notes, this time!! TONS of good info in THAT one!!

So.. my Doctor canceled the PET scan, and nobody bothered to inform me of this so I showed up at the hospital for the appointment. Walked across the street and chewed my doctors receptionists out ( I was not very polite, and there may have been a long series of F bombs involved) for incompetence.

I am going to find another doctor. Can't deal with incompetence.

~E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon