Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Extract -vs- PM Capsules?

I am considering buying PM extract or PM Capsules.. my main question is does your dosing needs change between the two? Capsules are 500mg each and they say start with one and the PM extract they say start with 3 drops, however each drop only provides 40mg (approx) of PM.. does this mean the extract is significantly more potent? Or does this mean I will need to take more drops to equal the same dosage as a single capsule?

It's a tad bit confusing to me so if someone knowledgeable on this difference could explain it to me.. I'd greatly appreciate it.

~Elain

The way I take it is that the extract is the most active ingredient of PM. On the sheet I received with it, if I remember right, it stated that it was a 1:40 ratio. If that means what I think it does... then it's very potent.

The main reason I am using, is the fact that I take cholesterol meds, heart meds and blood pressure meds. I have to have my enzyme levels checked every 6 months to make sure of no liver, pancreas and kidney damage from those. I figure with the meds I take, and if there is valid reason for the MD's to be that concerned, then use something that at least tries to bypass that part of the digestive system. Make sense to me, does it not to you?

(14-01-2015, 02:40 AM)iaboy Wrote:  The way I take it is that the extract is the most active ingredient of PM. On the sheet I received with it, if I remember right, it stated that it was a 1:40 ratio. If that means what I think it does... then it's very potent.

The main reason I am using, is the fact that I take cholesterol meds, heart meds and blood pressure meds. I have to have my enzyme levels checked every 6 months to make sure of no liver, pancreas and kidney damage from those. I figure with the meds I take, and if there is valid reason for the MD's to be that concerned, then use something that at least tries to bypass that part of the digestive system. Make sense to me, does it not to you?

I just ordered a small bottle (0.35 oz) of PM extract from Ainterol Herbs. Hopefully it will arrive here quickly and I can start working on some natural enhancement. Next month I'll order a larger supply to last me a cpl months in advance and go from there.

Ve haff veys uff makink hur boobs grow!

~Elain

(14-01-2015, 08:56 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I just ordered a small bottle (0.35 oz) of PM extract from Ainterol Herbs. Hopefully it will arrive here quickly and I can start working on some natural enhancement. Next month I'll order a larger supply to last me a cpl months in advance and go from there.

~Elain

just an fyi, those bottles barely last a month.

My .35ml at 3 drops time 3 doses lasted just a month. It seems a little more costly, but for me it is money well spent due to fact it's suppose to be more efficient (by passing some mechanisms of the digestive track).

(14-01-2015, 09:47 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(14-01-2015, 08:56 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I just ordered a small bottle (0.35 oz) of PM extract from Ainterol Herbs. Hopefully it will arrive here quickly and I can start working on some natural enhancement. Next month I'll order a larger supply to last me a cpl months in advance and go from there.

~Elain

just an fyi, those bottles barely last a month.

It only needs to get me through the rest of this month, after which I'll be ordering a larger supply. I also only intend to take 1-2 drops morning and 1-2 drops evening max as a starter to see how my body deals with it. If my body doesn't freak out after a 2 month period at that dosage I'll ramp up another drop for a couple months and keep doing that every cpl months until I start seeing results. I tend to be cautious in my approach to things and even though I am wanting to get on HRT asap.. other things I can and do take slowly.

(14-01-2015, 03:09 PM)iaboy Wrote:  My .35ml at 3 drops time 3 doses lasted just a month. It seems a little more costly, but for me it is money well spent due to fact it's suppose to be more efficient (by passing some mechanisms of the digestive track).

If taking 3-4 pills a day then 1 bottle will last about a month as well, and on ainterolherbs.com the extract is only $4 more (but usually only $1 more). So if both only last about a month there is not much financial difference to me.

I just ordered some to see if I notice a difference in effectiveness.Big Grin

Well my PM extract has shipped. It should arrive here sometime within the next week. PM is the only thing I will be taking at the moment because my finances are toasted for the month so i can't afford to buy anything else. However next month I'll be ordering more PM and possible some other herbals.. the problem I have though is I also expect to be starting HRT next month as well. So I am a little concerned about how HRT and PM with possible other NBE's are going to interact.

The routine I expect to be on for HRT is as follows:

Estradiol 2mg twice a day (4mg total).
Provera 5mg once a day for 10 days a month
Spironolactone 100mg twice a day (200mg total)
proscar 5mg once a day

When the PM gets here I'll be starting low doses initiallly to see how my body handles the extract, so I'll start with 1 drop twice daily and then increase the dose to 2-3 drops twice daily as my body figures out what to do with this sudden surge of female chemicals.

So... with alll the above listed. can anybody suggest anything else to help promote breast growth hand in hand with a normal HRT routine?

~Elain

(15-01-2015, 11:29 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Well my PM extract has shipped. It should arrive here sometime within the next week. PM is the only thing I will be taking at the moment because my finances are toasted for the month so i can't afford to buy anything else. However next month I'll be ordering more PM and possible some other herbals.. the problem I have though is I also expect to be starting HRT next month as well. So I am a little concerned about how HRT and PM with possible other NBE's are going to interact.

The routine I expect to be on for HRT is as follows:

Estradiol 2mg twice a day (4mg total).
Provera 5mg once a day for 10 days a month
Spironolactone 100mg twice a day (200mg total)
proscar 5mg once a day

When the PM gets here I'll be starting low doses initiallly to see how my body handles the extract, so I'll start with 1 drop twice daily and then increase the dose to 2-3 drops twice daily as my body figures out what to do with this sudden surge of female chemicals.

So... with alll the above listed. can anybody suggest anything else to help promote breast growth hand in hand with a normal HRT routine?

~Elain

Hi Elaine, I used to love the PM extract... I used to just put a few drops under my tongue... It was more effective for me than the PM powder or the capsWink PM to me is a good way to get your feet wet and walk the fence before going on HRT.... Its very effective for some people all by itselfCool

The HRT regime looks OK to me to start but you might consider dropping the Provera.... Its actually a synthetic progestin, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate.... I was prescribed MPA to start and it did nothing for me but make me feel like crap.... Ive searched far and wide for a good reason to take MPA and I cant any good reason to take it for MTF HRTHuh

Its cheap and it was designed for women for birth control and and for protection of the uterus in cis women... Its also effective to chemically castrate sex offenders in MUCH higher and dangerous doses than 5mg... I cant find any good reason to take MPA versus plain old straight bio identical P aside from real P is expensive...

The 4mg E and 200mg spiro is a good starting dose for a couple months then you may or maybe not want to increase the E... After you have some tits growing you can try micronized bio identical P (Prometrium)...
Some like it all the time and some like me like to go on and off in a cycle, 1-2 weeks on then off...

Im not sure on the Proscar (finesteride) but Ive read you might be able to get by on as little as 1mg to block scalp DHT... The Spiro and E will be doing the same, so you might not want to pay for the full dosage prescribed to men....

You wont be one for much longer if you start this regime and stick with itWinkTongue

(18-01-2015, 05:02 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hi Elaine, I used to love the PM extract... I used to just put a few drops under my tongue... It was more effective for me than the PM powder or the capsWink PM to me is a good way to get your feet wet and walk the fence before going on HRT.... Its very effective for some people all by itselfCool

The HRT regime looks OK to me to start but you might consider dropping the Provera.... Its actually a synthetic progestin, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate.... I was prescribed MPA to start and it did nothing for me but make me feel like crap.... Ive searched far and wide for a good reason to take MPA and I cant any good reason to take it for MTF HRTHuh

Its cheap and it was designed for women for birth control and and for protection of the uterus in cis women... Its also effective to chemically castrate sex offenders in MUCH higher and dangerous doses than 5mg... I cant find any good reason to take MPA versus plain old straight bio identical P aside from real P is expensive...

The 4mg E and 200mg spiro is a good starting dose for a couple months then you may or maybe not want to increase the E... After you have some tits growing you can try micronized bio identical P (Prometrium)...
Some like it all the time and some like me like to go on and off in a cycle, 1-2 weeks on then off...

Im not sure on the Proscar (finesteride) but Ive read you might be able to get by on as little as 1mg to block scalp DHT... The Spiro and E will be doing the same, so you might not want to pay for the full dosage prescribed to men....

You wont be one for much longer if you start this regime and stick with itWinkTongue

I will probably do a fair amount of adjusting once the (blood test) numbers come back after the first couple of months. The Finasteride is more to stop my current male pattern baldness in it's tracks (and promote new hair growth), there is a fair chance that once I really get into the routine it may get reduced or dropped all together, depending on what the doctor thinks. As for the Provera... i'd rather get bio-identical progesterone if I can but it will again depend on my doctor and what he thinks/prescribes... providing my doctor comes on board with this anyway. If not then I have to do this as a self medication routine and that makes a few things a little more difficult.

I will be getting regular blood tests though as I am also going to be taking Isoniazid and Rifampin to get rid of the latent TB bacteria that are lurking in my lungs. Both drugs are hard on the liver and I will have to have regular full metabolic panels done to make sure things are going well and not badly for my liver. Rifampin also makes estrogen less effective and so I may have to take more to get the same results while I am on the TB routine. *chuckles* I go into the hospital for a suspected heart attack, and come out with a latent TB infection. Just my luck right? But at least they caught it and now I can be treated for it.

~Elain

*edit* IF I have to do this on my own, I'll be buying an initial 4 month supply of the medications. So during that time I can tweak what I need to get optimum results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon