Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

They feel bigger!

I was just wearing a plain powder blue t-shirt at work today and every time I looked down at them, they were pretty obvious and my nipples were really sticking out!! However, I've noticed that, from MY POV, they seem bigger than when I look at them in the mirror. :-/ Maybe if I could get rid of this belly, they'd be more noticeable. The way it is, now, the shirt slopes off my tits and touches nothing between them and my stomach, which sticks out maybe twice as much as they do, and that makes them less obvious.

Congrats! Nothing makes me smile more than looking down and seeing the small mounds on my chest, so I can imagine how you are feeling too! Most impressive is that when I lay down they don't go away completely either! I do have some tight t-shirts that make them very noticeable, and I've gotten a few comments from some very close to me...so I'm not the only one that has noticed. Big Grin

A good diet will help you lose that belly. I gained the 20 pounds I lost last year during beer/football season, but I'm back on the wagon and have already dropped five in the last week.

I'm noticing mine alot more when I do cross body movements, and definitely seeing some inner shape forming.

Thank you, Scotti!! Sorry I can't supply pictures. Even if I could, it's possible the hair on them might diminish the extra heft, visually. I'd rather not shave and just haven't had the chance to make the stuff suggested here last month to get rid of it.
This wasn't even a TIGHT t-shirt! I call those my tittie shirts, because they make them more pronounced!
When I woke up this morning my cleavage was nearly soaked with sweat!! I was lying on my left side and the girls were kinda squished together between my upper arms. I think that's only happened once before a few weeks ago.
One thing that made me notice that they were bigger was that I was putting on a bra (the aforementioned C-cup) and, as I said, they filled the bra more easily and, when I put my silicones into the cups and pulled my tits towards the middle of my chest under them they actually looked just about to spill out of my bra!! WOOHOO!!!! I've got cleavage!!!!
The biggest reason I have the belly is because, all at the same time, my band broke up, so, no more drumming on a regular basis. Also, no spending a few hours running around a pool table before the show; my brother poured oil all over the foam rubber coating on my handlebars, then my bike just completely vanished, so, no more bike riding; at work, they stopped having me feed the Muller, so, I had no more hard work to do to make me burn off the fat; I lost my ex-fiancé, so, no more sex; and, we had to fill in the pool, so, I couldn't spend most of my summer hours "pretending" to be a dolphin!! On top of that, at my new job, most days, I end up sitting around doing nothing for many hours!! Sometimes 8 hours a day!! Even when I DO have work to do, they won't let me do it the way I like (alone!) and force other people on me to help me, when I DON'T NEED any help, so, I STILL do next to nothing!! :-(
I DID buy a bike in Oct., but, the night I took it for a test ride, I hit two stones that pinched the tire and blew out my tube!! When I fixed it, one of the break shoes fell out!! I haven't had the time to get it fixed.
But, luckily, I JUST found a bass player and it's looking like I might be able to put together another band, if not another version of the same one!! Also, my guitarist is trying to talk his ex-bass player into re-grouping their band with me on drums!! :-D
My fans are already used to seeing me on stage in pantyhose, a mini skirt and a leotard, I wonder how they'll take me wearing that with my own tits?

I am musically sucky but I can play a mean Native American style flute. Mostly just off the top of my head. Can't read sheet music, suck at blending in with other music and generally only play for myself though I recently purchased an Audio-Technica AT2020 mic to start recording some of my off the tops.

I wonder when I start growing boobs if they are going to interfere some with how I play... it will be very interesting to have to adjust my arm position and relearn fingering if my boobs grow enough to warrant it... *hopes I have to adjust*

If your fans are already comfortable with you being Fem, they should go wild with you sporting breasts as well.

~Elain

Lol. As much as you hope you WILL have to adjust, I don't think you really will. Your arm will just squish one of them a bit. Or, is this the kind of flute you play kinda like a clarinet?
A number of my fans were genuinely DEMANDING that I wear the skirt!! I don't know if they were being supportive of a potential transgender or possible homosexual (which I'm not at ALL), or if they just actually really dug me wearing a skirt, like when Alice Cooper wears eye make-up. I never asked and they never told me. I GUESS that in either case, they won't mind me with tits, but ya never know what might set someone off. I've already been attacked at least twice for wearing the skirt. I may have also been "attacked" just for wearing a leotard! About an hour after the start of the new year!! Great way to start a new year!! Having a big rock lobbed at ya!!
I DID wear huge fake tits at a few Halloween gigs, but no one said a word about them, except the owner of one of the bars we played. While sitting on my lap, she asked if she could feel my tits, I said, "Sure, if I can feel yours!" She QUICKLY declined!! Hers were HUGE, but I now suspect they were as fake as mine and she didn't want me finding that out! I saw her again a while later and she was flat as a pancake! I SHOULD'VE let her squeeze mine, though. :-/

At my current state with no NBE's or HRT in my system I sit at a wonderful 36a.. I HOPE to at least become a 36c. I have the bra sizing figured out but womens clothing sizing just leaves me baffled. NONE of it makes even a lick of sense at all. my figure being 36-34-37, every time I look at womens sizing charts I just start swearing because none of MY measurements even conform to what THEY think I should have. If my hips measure X they think my waist should be larger than it is, if my waist measures X they think my hips should be smaller than they are.. it just pisses me off and I stop looking. Can't figure out what dress size, panty size, etc... *screams in utter frustration* HOW GG figure that crap out is beyond me.

It's especially a pain as I am 6'1" tall.

~E

I know, it's really strange! I used to wear a 16 in skirts with no elastic waist band, now I'm pretty sure it's 7! And I've GAINED 120 pounds since then!!

(16-01-2015, 05:50 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I know, it's really strange! I used to wear a 16 in skirts with no elastic waist band, now I'm pretty sure it's 7! And I've GAINED 120 pounds since then!!

I did manage to find this nifty little tool. It seems to be saying I am a size 12 atm. I guess I can live with that.

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/other/home/dress_size

However THIS one says I am a size 14...

http://www.dresssizecalculator.com/

I'm going to wager I could squeeze into a 12, but would be better off buying a 14 and having it tailored to fit me better.

~E

What I discovered years ago is that each clothing manufacture seems to make up their own mind as to what size is what. I'd go to a store knowing I was a 16, so I'd buy various things in 16 and find out that one fits perfect, another is WAY too big and another I can barely fit around one thigh!! As I've just gone for elastic waisted skirts ever since, I no longer have to worry about an actual size; large or extra large is all I have to worry about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon