Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dress size calculators

Seeing as my mind goes on vacation the second I start trying to figure out dress and clothing sizes I went looking for online calculators to help me with this process. I found two that seem to be pretty good, the first one gives you two possible dress sizes, one you can 'squeeze' into and one you can have tailored down to fit. The other just gives you one size.

http://www.dresssizecalculator.com/

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/other/home/dress_size

I hope you will find these tools as useful as I did. Sure took the guesswork out of the equation for me.

~Elain

thanks for the links....
I found the thing that helped me the most was going to Old Navy and just taking some things to the dressing room to discover what pants, tops, skirts and jeans fit me.

They don't give you a second look , there are mirrors in there and hooks to hang what you don't want. Although I usually fold and return those items especially when I made a size mistake.

Tell you one thing , just like men's.....its all over the place.
it has the side benefit of giving you a really good idea when you shop other places.....our local goodwill has ALOT of high end clothes for dirt cheap, like 3,00 to 7.50. if I guess wrong no great loss.
I have a pair of gorgeous back zip white pants (my weakness) that I'm saving for my weight loss goals....they ALMOST zip! Rolleyes

Besides shopping and trying things on is exciting and feeds your inner femme! Big Grin

PS- Same for shoes - Payless is a great place to try on.

(18-01-2015, 04:29 PM)elainecd Wrote:  thanks for the links....
I found the thing that helped me the most was going to Old Navy and just taking some things to the dressing room to discover what pants, tops, skirts and jeans fit me.

They don't give you a second look , there are mirrors in there and hooks to hang what you don't want. Although I usually fold and return those items especially when I made a size mistake.

Tell you one thing , just like men's.....its all over the place.
it has the side benefit of giving you a really good idea when you shop other places.....our local goodwill has ALOT of high end clothes for dirt cheap, like 3,00 to 7.50. if I guess wrong no great loss.
I have a pair of gorgeous back zip white pants (my weakness) that I'm saving for my weight loss goals....they ALMOST zip! Rolleyes

Besides shopping and trying things on is exciting and feeds your inner femme! Big Grin

PS- Same for shoes - Payless is a great place to try on.

At this point I still have to be exceptionally discreet as I risk becoming homeless if anybody finds out. I have started saving money up to purchase a vehicle so I can go shopping in other towns and not have to risk my living arrangements. It will probably take me almost a year to save what I need and even then.. I have to buy older and used.

My main priority though is on transitioning, everything else is mostly "to do later".

~Elain

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon