Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MsVal says hi and asks for advice

Hi, everyone.

I've been lurking here, off and on for nearly a year. It's time I got around to saying something.

First, this forum is a wealth of data, so much so that I am quite overwhelmed, yet I hope to glean some information. I look forward to getting more out of it.

I'm in my mid-60s, happily married to a wonderful woman that accepts and somewhat supports my late in life predisposition to femininity.

I have been taking saw palmetto and fenugreek for nearly a year. During that time I have lost a lot of weight but probably due to the herbs, have lost little breast. (39 inch across breast, 36 inch under breast, weight 145)

I decided that I would give PM a try in 2015, beginning with two per day for the first week, three per day in the second week, and four per day thereafter. I continue to take two SP and two FG daily.

Why that combination? Well... It was an educated guess. Is it reasonable?

What's your opinion?

Best wishes
MsVal

(16-01-2015, 11:11 PM)MsVal Wrote:  Hi, everyone.

I've been lurking here, off and on for nearly a year. It's time I got around to saying something.

First, this forum is a wealth of data, so much so that I am quite overwhelmed, yet I hope to glean some information. I look forward to getting more out of it.

I'm in my mid-60s, happily married to a wonderful woman that accepts and somewhat supports my late in life predisposition to femininity.

I have been taking saw palmetto and fenugreek for nearly a year. During that time I have lost a lot of weight but probably due to the herbs, have lost little breast. (39 inch across breast, 36 inch under breast, weight 145)

I decided that I would give PM a try in 2015, beginning with two per day for the first week, three per day in the second week, and four per day thereafter. I continue to take two SP and two FG daily.

Why that combination? Well... It was an educated guess. Is it reasonable?

What's your opinion?

Best wishes
MsVal

First let me welcome you to the forum . Take it from a person who is in 60's and been at this for almost 2 yrs . I am slow responder . Everyone tweets their program to suit them and lot is trial and error . But an educated trial is better . There is lot of info on the site . LOTUS's thread is a must read , it has loads of good advise and herb info .
Happy boobie growing . Smile

Hello Ms. Val.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

With NBE regimes my thoughts are to start slow and simple. Since you have already been taking SP and FG for a good while, I don't think it's unreasonable to gradually add in PM and go from there.

Thanks for your warm welcome.
I am quite aware of Lotus' fine and detailed work. Its volume and quality speak volumes about Lotus' passion for the subject.

I wish that I could understand it well enough to come up with a regimen that would have a 90% chance of success 90% of the time.

Best Wishes
MsVal

(18-01-2015, 03:27 AM)MsVal Wrote:  I am quite aware of Lotus' fine and detailed work. Its volume and quality speak volumes about Lotus' passion for the subject.

I wish that I could understand it well enough to come up with a regimen that would have a 90% chance of success 90% of the time.

Self-experimentation I think is the key to finding an ideal regimen for your body. In many ways, I think finding the right NBE program is like searching for the ideal diet. While there are guidelines that are applicable for most people, it's unlikely I think you'll find the perfect plan by adhering strictly to someone else's experiences or research. Instead, the data of how your body responds I think is crucial to finding what works best for you. If your growth stalls or you have unpleasant side-effects from the herbs, getting feedback can help you get back on track. However, I doubt you need to have a master plan on day 1 or read absolutely everything on this forum in order to have a fruitful experience with NBE.

Too funny,

The less you understand about NBE means money down the drain, not to mention the time spent using an ineffective program.

MsVal, welcome to the forum, feel free to ask anything you'd like about NBE, or pm me if you prefer and I'll offer any assistance in less technical terms as I've done for dozens of people, m/f's.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon