Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"The Talk" and life.

I have to have "the talk" with the woman....

We're about to move (not much choice), but.... I'm thinking maybe we should be going different ways.
We haven't really been moving in one direction (IE, moving together) for years. We've just been living together....
And she knew about my being transgendered quite a while ago (9 years).

She's now in a position to take care of herself - so I don't NEED to come along and pay the bills.

I think I'll push the "where will we be in 5 years" line, and the "I want boobs" line , and see what develops.

It's funny, she'd make a good Domme if she didn't lie like a rug... (Can't trust people who tell lies... Which I concede makes me sound like a hypocrite given this forum, and our interest in emulating women, while being genetically male! :-P But if being Transgendered/transsexual is the same as telling any lie to get what you want, given our "lie" can get us killed, ostracized from family and friends, and in some cases DOES get us physically damaged.... Not quite the same as telling someone a lie to get off the phone, or to get out of a ticket, or to avoid paying for something, or to avoid consequences of your actions... )
The domineering attitude could be OK, IF she took the "male" role...

But like so many others, she wants to have all the "goodies" of being a man - Power, Social Standing, Respect, Wealth, Achievements - without the WORK required to get there...

It's funny, with the new job - she worked late to make a good impression, volunteered for OT....

And I'm the one cooking dinner. ;-)

But I better not be wearing a bra while doing it! :-(

And she knew before she moved in with me, that I'd been on hormones, wanted to have a RACK, and crossdressed - which has all essentially been on hold for a decade.

It's been a LONG decade (Bankruptcy, foreclosure, poverty, though not as bad as many...)
But the endless stress, it's gotten to me. Need a quieter life that meets my needs.

I guess we'll see.... If I can get her off the TV. :-P

Being transgendered is not lying, it's telling the truth! It's what you REALLY are and you are just trying to fix the mistake (lie) that you were born into to fit what you REALLY are. If you were born with a head sticking out of your belly, wouldn't you want it removed to make you the way you want to be seen? What would happen if, during puberty, you suddenly started growing feminine tits?? Would you cut them off to make others happy, or just let them stay and tell others to just get used to them? They are part of YOU, if others can't deal with them, that's THEIR problem, not yours! Just like with the extra head, it's part of you, if you DON'T want to get rid of it, that's YOUR choice, not someone else's, and it's just the way you are!! It's the truth, not a lie!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon