Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

strange happenings

abit of a background i am 32 years old male. since i was very little i liked to secretly try on my mams/sisters makeup nothing that is long lasting so easy to remove. during the holidays i seen in suggestion in youtube there was a hypnosis video, the video showed pretty women and the voice was so relaxing and made me feel good. after a couple of days of this i tried a feminizing hypnosis videos and liked them and watched them for about 3 days but watched excess of 30 videos. stopped for about 3 days then i read adams forced feminization story and got to about mid chapter 5 and then watched couple more videos, and i got abit freaked out with the feminine thoughts i stopped the videos but watched submininal messages and isochronic tones videos. i have watched these on for 2-3 days and then 2-3 days off but i keep going back to them.

how do i stop this as my breasts seems to be growing and concerned if people start to notice if they get bigger, is it as simple as stopping watching these videos.

In my breaks there has been no growth or regression, so it appears to be as simple as stopping watching the videos. Which isn't so simple for me: the longest I've been able to resist the temptation has been two weeks. I think my breasts are almost noticeable now, but my main motivation for getting an Underworks compression tank is to eliminate the driving bounce pain. (Make sure you get a tank, the shirts are 10x harder to take off.)

(17-01-2015, 08:31 PM)Candace Wrote:  In my breaks there has been no growth or regression, so it appears to be as simple as stopping watching the videos. Which isn't so simple for me: the longest I've been able to resist the temptation has been two weeks. I think my breasts are almost noticeable now, but my main motivation for getting an Underworks compression tank is to eliminate the driving bounce pain. (Make sure you get a tank, the shirts are 10x harder to take off.)

thanks for the info, how long before breasts stop feeling weird i also get occasional pain but don't know if the pain is the breast growing or other pain.

Which videos art thou talking about?

This post has links to my favorites.

Okay, thanks! :-)
But, what about the ones Terri was on about?

(18-01-2015, 06:36 AM)Candace Wrote:  This post has links to my favorites.

That binaural makes my nipples and aureola tingle and harden and only listened to it once yesterday, today I jumped to the vid straight from bookmark and before I even let the video load same thing, hard nips and aureola (almost painfully hard). I'm doing massage as well as the vids, and will be starting PM Monday. I have actually considered trying to induce lactation to spur further development of my breasts but will probably hold off on that for a while yet.. we'll see how things develop first.

~E

(18-01-2015, 06:43 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Okay, thanks! :-)

the one i started with was, if you search youtube for "this will turn you into girl" it is about 8 mins long and has anime video, there is 3 isochronic tones in the video.
also used candace one also
i have used other anime video ones also.

(18-01-2015, 03:17 PM)terri Wrote:  
(18-01-2015, 06:43 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Okay, thanks! :-)

the one i started with was, if you search youtube for "this will turn you into girl" it is about 8 mins long and has anime video, there is 3 isochronic tones in the video.
also used candace one also
i have used other anime video ones also.
Thanks, Terri, I'll look it up. I hope I don't have to WATCH the cartoons!! I HATE anime!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon