Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Great weight loss diet

Well, not quite the 212 I wanted but I did weigh 215lb this morning!
Haven't been that in years.

So I'll be taking my Thursday~Sunday off and go again on the diet next Monday morning.

Along with my PM (5 months this Jan 27) I can see better definition of the roundness of my breasts too. I'll be posting pics probably this weekend when I have a chance to take some in private.

i'm so encouraged by results so far, I can see the weight is coming off my waist too.

After Thursday~Sunday eating normally , but sensibly, I started again Monday at 216.6.

This is working for me coming down a few pounds every week.
I calculate that by March 1, I should be 200lbs.

195 goal looks doable.....by April. By May?
If I hit 190....look out! I'll be slim with nice boobs by then. after 9 months PM Tongue

That is fantastic! I'm happy for you, I hope you're able to reach your goal!!

(27-01-2015, 01:38 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  That is fantastic! I'm happy for you, I hope you're able to reach your goal!!
Thank you Fire!.....nothing gives you determination like seeing results. Side benefit is I feel so much better.

Update -
did two cycles the last 4 weeks.

Thursday morning came in at 210 even!
New milestone! 205 here I come

I was 220 when I started my NBE Journey.

I'm now down to 150.

I found the greatest, most perfect diet program of all time. It is guaranteed to work, regardless of age, race, gender, or GID. You will lose weight. 1-2 pounds a week.

It's called poverty.

ROFL Demon Lord Etna! The most rock solid, indisputable method presented so far!

Well, that will do it too....spending your money on PM and other supplements? Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon