Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I PMS-ing?

On Thursday, I started back up on PM after taking a little break but to some surprise: my body reacted a bit horribly. It was a bit surprising since I have never had any problems before this incident--minus maybe a headache. To start back up, I took a 2000mg dose of PM. Maybe a little high for a re-start but, like I said, I haven't had any bad reactions to PM before. I took the dose midday and felt fine until the middle of the night when I woke up with hot flashes, considerable amount sweating, and felt nauseous as all hell. This has never happened to me before--ever. It was as if I were PMS-ing. Shocked by all this, I didn't take any PM yesterday and am writing here to see if anyone else has had a similar thing happen to them.

I've actually experienced hot flashes and night sweating in the past, but it was from Effexor XR and not pm. I can't recall anyone else reporting a similar experience as yours with pm. Perhaps you should cut your pm dosage down to 1,000 mg and see if your body reacts more favorably?

Hi
yes I had this when I restarted

night sweats were daily for about 1-2 weeks

the wife took the piss out of me rotten

Julie

Perhaps you should start with lower dose and ramp up to avoid the pms :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon